i am scared

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i not felt baby move proper all night and yesturday evening he normally kicks me every two hours and wakes me up in night kicking but i have had two weak moves and thats it, i got midwife this afternoon maybe i worrying for no reason but when he in routine i get used to feeling him x

Maybe he changed position so the kicks are not so noticeable or he's changed his sleeping routine? Least you have mw today, he will probably wake up before you get there and set your mind at rest x

MAybe's just moved hun. I had 2-3 days of not feeling a thing and it got a little on my mind something way up, but then bam, decided to move again on Monday and has been beating the crap out of me since!! xxx

i just got back from midwife she just said keep an eye on the kicking x

I've had this a couple of times and midwife suggested he was going through a growth spurt so sleeping lots and also he had changed position so wasn't feeling like how it was before! Hope lo has woken up now for u x

things like this do you look out for ten kicks a day, i am sure their is a count but i forgot to ask lol.
i am ok today he been fine so i am happy now mind at rest :) xx

Aw thats good you are feeling him again hun, they do sometimes have lazy days, it doesn't make me worry any less though! My wee baba will have days of being really active and then sometimes i won't feel her for a while and i get worried. But she eventually kicks off again. I've tried drinking cold water, that was recommended to me by a friend who was told by a mw to try it. It sometimes works :) x x

things like this do you look out for ten kicks a day, i am sure their is a count but i forgot to ask lol.
i am ok today he been fine so i am happy now mind at rest :) xx

I'm chuffed your feeling him again, mine has started up again about 2 hours ago, relieved doesnt even come close!!!!! :)

Aw thats good you are feeling him again hun, they do sometimes have lazy days, it doesn't make me worry any less though! My wee baba will have days of being really active and then sometimes i won't feel her for a while and i get worried. But she eventually kicks off again. I've tried drinking cold water, that was recommended to me by a friend who was told by a mw to try it. It sometimes works :) x x

oh but doesn't it mean that the baby doesn't like it?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back