what am i feeling

Robyn_

Reaction score
well i am 14 weeks today,
and ive been feeling little like niggles in my tummy but im not sure if its baby or not.
like the strongest i felt it was today, it felt like someone flicked my tummy but from the inside(only way of explaining) is this baby or just me hoping,
and another thing (cos im new to all this)
when will i start to feel proper kicks and stuff?

I could feel movement from just before 14 weeks this time round so could well be your baby :D

i felt first movements at about 16 weeks and described it as someone gently poking me from the inside, or bubbles popping in my insides. it sounds to me like its your baby. the sensations got stronger and stronger but i havnt had any really strong wallops yet.

It proberbly is your baby. I have also felt movement just recently, took me by surprise actually. I felt it early on in my first pregnancy to. I think it depends how 'in tune' you are with your body! I have been trying to explain it my OH and he thought it must be odd but I said its a great feeling!

Hi

Sounds like it could be i felt baby at 13 weeks this time
Katrina

I'm expecting my first baby - I felt him wiggle just before 16 weeks and sounds like your describing, a fluttering, then I felt what was like little bubbles (thought I had gas but it wasn't!!). I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and felt my first real kick on Mothers day, I was 19 weeks and 4 days.

I felt this for the first time yesterday :cheer:

It was kind of like a bubbly feeling or a pulse in my tummy...thought I had wind :oops:

Just out of interest, what kind of bump does everyone have by the time you are feeling these flutters and kicking?

xx

I started to feel flutters around 16 - 17 weeks. I had a very small bump, was just getting to the point where my trousers were uncomfortably tight.

I am just short of 15 weeks and have a fairly large round tummy...dont know if some of this is still bloat though?!! :?

I felt the flutters quite early with this, my second, baby. I think it was around 13/14 weeks and I didn't really have a bump at that stage... just a bit of extra padding! LOL :D

yeah thats what i was going to ask aswell like how big are your bumps, cos i am 14 weeks ad 2 days and like my tummy looks pretty big, but it changes, i dont know if this is becasue of the baby moving if different places, but my tummys grows bigger and smaller througout the day,
but i do have a recognisable bump though

and abbiesmummy, im the same i keep trying to explain it to dave but like it just makes me sound weird, i think hes getting annoyed becasue he cant feel it. :(

I don't know if I've felt mine or not yet - there's been a few popping sensations when I've been in bed or just sitting down. I wish it would hurry up and kick hard, I'm desperate to feel it! (Bet I regret saying that soon) :wall:
My bump is quite big - there's a big difference in what size I was before but it doesn't seem to have grown much in the last 2 weeks :think:

my bump seems to have grown alot in the last 2 weeks, but i am very small im like 5,1 and a size 10. so my bumps becoming obvious.

i want to feel my baby kick too =] like properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back