Is it kicking?

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I swear I felt the first kick on tuesday and since then felt really freakwent (sp) ones.
Not proper kicks but just like popcorn popping.
But Iv been told by a few people on your first pregnancy no one feels it untill around 20 - 23 weeks.
Am I not feeling bubs kick then?

you may well be feeling bubs move, 2 of my friends felt their boys move from 15 weeks.

i had very few wiggly feelings week 17-20 week 21 i woke up to be having the living daylights kicked out of me, so i cant really comment. although apparently you dont get a tv type 'omg i just felt baby move' moment... but i did

I hope it is kicks, cause Iv got some really bad gas if it isnt :lol:

when the baby moves it feels like bubbles but kickin (the first kicks) do feel like popcorn popping. So i would say you are feeling the first kicks. try this rest up with your feet up and put your hands on boh sides of the tummy the baby will kick more when your resting.

i bet ya it is ur baby hun, every single woman is different with my 1st i felt her at 19 weeks...enjoy hun its one of the best feelings :D :hug:

it will just get stronger and stronger hun, this little man kicks shit outta me sometimes and it really takes my breath away and dont listen to other people when they are saying it cant be cause of how pregnant you are. Every woman and pregnancy is different!!

I was around 17 weeks when i felt my first kick for the first time :D

I was about 16 weeks when I felt my first!! :cheer: :cheer:

Mine at the moment seems to be movement rather than kicking, like she is turning around in a really lazy way, if that makes sense! I get really low down pops though and as soon as i feel them they are gone! Not felt much today yet, its usually in the afternoon but its not regular yet, just every now and again, cant wait for the daily kicks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back