Not everyone's cup of tea

violet13

Reaction score
So I've got a few names now I genuinely love but family keep
Sending lists of Greek and stupid names for me personally (we are not Greek) Athena and Hera where two and I just hate that they feel they can just dispute names we genuinely like for boys we have Nicholas, samael, Alexander. For
Girls I'm a bit more stuck truth be told I've got Claudia, Emily and then that's it's so any suggestions on girls names would be lovely I'm picky but polite and won't be rude about it :) but what do people think? Honestly xxx

Caitlynn, bethany lissia it depends what style you like are you more traditional like ruby Jessica Louise ava eden
Or more out there like ariel paige kara Wanda phoenix storm skye

Ava is lovely! Actually all of
Them are lovely but hubby will never agree to Ariel haha xxx

Lol I find girls names easy boys are super difficult. It all depends on taste though!

See I'm the opposite I'm really quick to find boys names I like xxx

They say that means your having a boy lol x Ava by the way either means bird (from aviary) or life (from Eve)

I found boys names easy, I'm having a girl haha but we've decided to name her Niamh Roísín (pronounced neave rosh-een)
I really like all your names go with what you like your families Chad their choice of names in choosing yours, this is your turn and it's very personal decision X

I found boys names easy, I'm having a girl haha but we've decided to name her Niamh Roísín (pronounced neave rosh-een)
I really like all your names go with what you like your families Chad their choice of names in choosing yours, this is your turn and it's very personal decision X

Awww I love that name, you are absolutely right Hun it is very personal and I can picture my
Kids quiet easily by choosing the names xxx

I found girls names really easy lol were chosen aria if it's a girl I like different names lol I like Emily off your list tho :) and oh chose corey for a boy which I'm not sure on yet but I said he could choose the boys name hopefully it will grow on me lol

I found it easy with girls names and struggled with boys, even though im having a boy lol

Girls names

Evelyn
Willow
Harper
Elsa
Anni
Bella
Caitlin
Daisy , Delilah
Darcy , dotty
Elise , Eleanor , eve , Evie
Freya , frankie, fern
Isla , Isabella , ivy
Jasmine, Juliette,
Kayla , Kasey, kassie
Layla , Lucy
maggy Matilda
Penelope
Ruby Rene Rachel
Sophia Sophie seren Sahara star
Talulah tilly Tiana tia tamzin tasmin
Violet Vicky Venus
Zara

Sorry if some are way out there not sure on your style preference

I found it easy with girls names and struggled with boys, even though im having a boy lol

Girls names

Evelyn
Willow
Harper
Elsa
Anni
Bella
Caitlin
Daisy , Delilah
Darcy , dotty
Elise , Eleanor , eve , Evie
Freya , frankie, fern
Isla , Isabella , ivy
Jasmine, Juliette,
Kayla , Kasey, kassie
Layla , Lucy
maggy Matilda
Penelope
Ruby Rene Rachel
Sophia Sophie seren Sahara star
Talulah tilly Tiana tia tamzin tasmin
Violet Vicky Venus
Zara

Sorry if some are way out there not sure on your style preference

Awwww some of these are just perfect!!! Thank you :) I love talulah that's a really delicate name hehe I said I was picky but polite but to be fair a lot of those are genuinely lovely so now I'm having to narrow it down haha xxx

I think Emily is nicer then Claudia :) but it usually Feldman on what baby suits when they born

No worries :) - just check all the spellings as I may have spelled some wrong.
Don't worry what others think, it's your princess no one else's. Call her what you like. Some mums like to wait for Baby to be born and have 3-5 names lined up to see which one suits .

My stepdaughter sat here yesterday and said as loud as she could " why would anyone want to call their baby Ted!" Which I thought was actually rather rude, she's 13 and obviously heard it from someone else in the fiancés family ! If they don't like it then they can swivel coz if he looks like a Ted that's what he will get :)

I don't care she can lump it :) it's my son and I bet a lot of people will say god that's not a nice name Ted William ......
But I love it and that's all that really matters . I have Jacob and Benjamin as back up names but they are very popular where I live which does put me off a bit - hope he suits Ted lol

Everyone has their own taste so just go with what you like :)

Last edited:
I think Emily is nicer then Claudia :) but it usually Feldman on what baby suits when they born

Don't worry what others think, it's your princess no one else's. Call her what you like. Some mums like to wait for Baby to be born and have 3-5 names lined up to see which one suits .

My stepdaughter sat here yesterday and said as loud as she could " why would anyone want to call their baby Ted!" Which I thought was actually rather rude, she's 13 and obviously heard it from someone else in the fiancés family ! If they don't like it then they can swivel coz if he looks like a Ted that's what he will get :)

I don't care she can lump it :) it's my son and I bet a lot of people will say god that's not a nice name Ted William ......
But I love it and that's all that really matters . I have Jacob and Benjamin as back up names but they are very popular where I live which does put me off a bit - hope he suits Ted lol

Ted William is a lovely name :) I think it's cute and I bet it'll suit your little man loads and exactly
No one else's kid but your own xx

Ted William is a lovely name :) I think it's cute and I bet it'll suit your little man loads and exactly

Well he arrived 01/12 right on his due date lol. and I really think he really suits Ted William. He's got tons of blonde hair ....

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 28

Well he arrived 01/12 right on his due date lol. and I really think he really suits Ted William. He's got tons of blonde hair ....

Congratulations! xx

Awww aries congratulations Hun he's beautiful xxx

Ava is lovely! Actually all of
Them are lovely but hubby will never agree to Ariel haha xxx

I've always thought Ava was timeless, classic, and beautiful and it's on my own want-list

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back