Henry
Malcolm
Morgan
Noah (gorgeous name)
Oliver
Stephen
Theodore
Todd (goes well with austin)

Theodore can be shortened to Teddy or Ted to, I love that!

:D Charlie

Malcolm, Albert, Alf, Basil, Benedict, Bernard, Cecil, Casper, Digby, Donald, Duggie, Harold, Percival(Percy).

We must have very similar taste, I'm consdering Austin if Stanley ever gets a little bro.

Along with either Frank or Sidney :D

George is one of my favourites :)

How about:

William (so many shortened versions of this; Will, Bill, Billy etc)
Martin :lol: then you could have Austin and Martin, haha! (sorry, in my head it sounds like 'Aston Martin' teehee :oops: )
Roger
Patrick
Frances (could be shortened to Frank?)
Benedict

That's all I can think of for now!

C xxx

I love grandad names :D Seth is also my fav but i am sick of people saying it reminds them of that old bugger in Emmerdale :x

I also like Billy and Joe.x

charles leslie is my grandad
albert arthur
graham leslie is my dad
derek and john eric are husband grandads

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bertie...it's so sweet.
And Ned is cute too.

Stanley is such a cool name! I love Edward too and would have had that as our top choice - but OH's uncle is called Edward and we thought it would be confusing.

Bertie is fab too.

So far both names I have thought of if I have a boy are Harry and George! There both grandad type names lol!

I like old fashioned names too!

Arnie
Archie
Henry
Alfie
George
Barney
Freddie
Vinnie

My grandads' names were:

Henry
Dennis
Sam

Some other names I have thought of:

Percy
Archie
George
Reg
Lyle
Donald
Frank
Kenneth (Kenny)
Melvin
Norman
Sid
Walter

Just wanted to say, I met a boy today called Emmut (could be Emmit?? sp?) I dont think I have heard that name before other than the next door neighbour on Keeping Up Appearences! It made me think of your Grandad names thread straight away! :rotfl:

By the way, my Grandad's name is Walter AKA Wally lol :lol: I don't think that's one for the shortlist though! x

evemarie8 said:
Just wanted to say, I met a boy today called Emmut (could be Emmit?? sp?) I dont think I have heard that name before other than the next door neighbour on Keeping Up Appearences! It made me think of your Grandad names thread straight away! :rotfl:

Emmet is the usual spelling iirc. Its a great name. I know a few Irish guys with this name.

Emmet makes me think of the crazy doc off 'Back to the Future'

Love it :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back