Any ideas?

lisa282

Reaction score
Ok, I know I've got a long way to go but we have started to think of names. I have a list of girls names but really stuck for boys, any ideas? We already have a son named Tyler James, surname will be Bethell.
Girls names we like are

Daisy
Mia
Jasmine
Willow
Sienna
Jade

among others but these are the favourites at the moment. There are a few boys names we like but already taken by friends and family, such as

Jack
Benjamin
Josh
Zach

so these are out of the question. Any ideas for some more? Please help!!

lisa282 said:
Ok, I know I've got a long way to go but we have started to think of names. I have a list of girls names but really stuck for boys, any ideas? We already have a son named Tyler James, surname will be Bethell.
Girls names we like are

Daisy
Mia
Jasmine
Willow
Sienna
Jade

among others but these are the favourites at the moment. There are a few boys names we like but already taken by friends and family, such as

Jack
Benjamin
Josh
Zach

so these are out of the question. Any ideas for some more? Please help!!i

I like all of the names you have listed apart from Daisy which i'm not too keen on. Some other ideas for boys are:

Jake/Jacob :D
Andrew :D
Isaac
Lewis
Logan
Hayden
Aiden
Aaron
Connor
Caleb
Samuel
Lucas
Jayden
Riley
Thomas
Kian
Reece
Ewan
Ethan
Ryan
Matthew
Sean
Joseph
Cody
Harry
Alfie
Archie
Callum
Daniel
Corey
Fletcher
Austin
Ashton
Ashley
Cameron
Bradley
Brandon
Jordan
George
Layton
Finley

Thanks for the names. We came up with Mason for a boy last night which we both quite like, and more importantly, agree on! So at the moment, that is the going favourite, but all suggestions still welcome!

Jasmine is a gorgeous name! I might go add that to my list :think:

lisa282 said:
Thanks for the names. We came up with Mason for a boy last night which we both quite like, and more importantly, agree on! So at the moment, that is the going favourite, but all suggestions still welcome!

I was going to have Mason! I was dead set, but it didn't go with my surname which is Priestman :cry:

I love that name xx

Thanks Dannii, don't know why I hadn't noticed it before, but it popped out from a website last night and caught my attention. So now we are looking at probably Daisy or Mason - just gotta think of some middle names now. I like Daisy Jane and Daisy May, but what about Mason? Can you think of anything that goes with it? x

Daisy May is gorgeous!!!! :cheer:
In every name thread, I always write Rosie or Daisy! :lol:
I would love to call my girl (when I have one) Rosie but her surname would be Bowell so it's just too cruel!
So Daisy is my favorite name for a little girl..................I love it :cheer: I was worried when Dukes of Hazard come out :roll: But luckily not many girls have been named Daisy. Will have to wait for the top 10 name list though 2010! :wink: :rotfl:
But def Daisy May is so lovely! :cheer:

For the flow and sound I think Mason would be best with a one syllable middle name.
Blair, Kai, Guy, Sean, Shane, Neil, ....?

Hmm... :think:

Mason Lee
Mason George
Mason Kai
Mason Joe

?

xx

Yeah thanks, I know what you're saying ladies, I had thought that myself. I had thought of Mason Lee, but not really that keen on Lee. Will have to go scouring the baby names books again for a short middle name! Hopefully it will be a girl then we don't have to worry about the boy's name!! Hehe x

Hey Dannii, I just noticed we are only one day apart on our tickers - race you to the finish!!

lisa282 said:
Yeah thanks, I know what you're saying ladies, I had thought that myself. I had thought of Mason Lee, but not really that keen on Lee. Will have to go scouring the baby names books again for a short middle name! Hopefully it will be a girl then we don't have to worry about the boy's name!! Hehe x

Hey Dannii, I just noticed we are only one day apart on our tickers - race you to the finish!!

Race is ON!!! :cheer:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back