Nose

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Last Sat, I woke up with headache & backache both excruciating and both lasted all day. What i also had (but didn't think anything of so didn't mention) was a blocked nose. I've just been reading on Google that that's another symptom. Feeling positive :)

I also now have a thousand zits. Looking Ming but nice to have another symptom!

Hey SylvieGirl
I've had a blocked nose for a week now & oddly enough it's the second thing I did after I blew my nose was google search it under early pregnancy symptoms & yay it came up
The joys of symptom spotting!!!!
Another odd symptom I've had, dunno if just me but had loads of spots but on my lower back & a few in my hips.......talk about minging!!!!
xxxx

Yay - my nose blocked too....and spots! How attractive!!

my symptons are shockin! i went from a very spotty face to nothing this week my skin looks lush now an my hair has volume haha! is great!

but i also noticed my nose would run randomly! am like wtf!! hello snot nice to see you haha! n the fact i cant get comfy in bed an sooooo all over the place! an my nipples gosh they look huge :( an so unattractive! x

Kezzamunster - I also have zits and they ming muchly.

LouiseB - yep... :violin:

my symptons are shockin! i went from a very spotty face to nothing this week my skin looks lush now an my hair has volume haha! is great!

I had aces skin the last week and then yesterday it went BOOOOM and I was a spotty muldoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back