Ive

AyeshaD

Reaction score
blocked nose and mild headache....
Can I take paracetamol during pregnancy?

Was in rough state last night....had bit of temperature, blocked nose and headache and couldnt sleep.. keep opening the window for fresh but my OH scared it might get worst, couldnt take it so I took one tablet at night and another felt much better but am am regretting taking it..Still have the blocked nose and feel shit ( excuse my lingo please). Had a shower on Sat and havent dried my hair thats the reason why am sick...:wall2:

Yep - just regular paracetamol. I'd go with the cheapest stuff that has no extra ingredients, the bog standard ones.

I tend to have kiddie's Calpol because I can find it hard swallowing tablets. The dosage is shit but it also has a therapeutic effect, comforting! Ahem ;)

Yep - just regular paracetamol. I'd go with the cheapest stuff that has no extra ingredients, the bog standard ones.

I tend to have kiddie's Calpol because I can find it hard swallowing tablets. The dosage is shit but it also has a therapeutic effect, comforting! Ahem ;)

I LOVE the colour of it :)

x

I LOVE the colour of it :)

x
i love the taste of it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111