Nose bleeds

puppylove

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just thought id share this with you all, i had been to the midwife last month and she put me on iron tablets for 20 days and for the last 2 weeks of the 20 days i had 5 heavy running nosebleeds so i thought oh ok mayb its the tablets so when i finished the tablets i thought nothing more of it i went back to the midwife last friday and again she put me on iron tablets and on sunday morning i had another nose bleed so yesterday i rang the midwife to ask her could it be the iron tablets and she says no that i mayb think that as ive been on the tabs and the bleeding has been since that, but she says nose bleeds are a part of pregnancy (which i didnt know) so she says not to worry about it.

Has anyone else been having nosebleeds? im very courious, Oh i must say ive had lots of nose bleeds from i was young but these are like the water top has been left on and it takes a while to stop.

Thanks for reading

:hug: :hug:

yeah nose bleeds in preg are common i have them with each preg but not heavy i wouldnt worry luv :)

My sister suffered nosebleeds during both of hers if that helps. :hug:

aww thanks ladies i was starting to worry and thats why i rang the midwife yesterday i really thought it was the tablets silly me and didnt relise that it was a part of pregnancy as i hadnt heard of it before.

:hug:

Oh yes everyday. They are really bad too, last night i couldnt pull enough toilet roll off to stop em in time so i ended up hanging my head over the bath for niagra to keep flowing.

Caz its crazy isnt it it just flows like a running water tap, i was in town a few weeks ago and of course it started and i had 2 tissues in my bag so we had to hurry home to get sorted and it took ages to stop, sometimes i think oh good its stopped so i take the tissue away and wow it starts flowing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back