nose bleeds- update

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all just a quick question, has anyone suffered with any nosebleeds, i dont know if its the weather or what but been getting some nose bleeds last few days they dont generally last for long, but didnt know if it was normal or not?

i might mention it down the hospital tommorrow, see what they say :hug: :hug:

completly normal in 2nd tri to start having nose bleeds, from 12 weeks to 14 i had one almost every day.. and they have suddenly stopped now..

Yeah its normal, just mention it anyway in case your blood pressure is a little high :hug:

I had them but never thought to post it... I mentioned it to my midwife and she didn't seem to think it was anything to worry about, just a pregnancy thing.

Ive had a few nosebleeds come out of nowhere this week and was wondering why, now i know its normal its ok I wont panic!
I cant remember ever having a nosebleed in my life!

Me too! Even when I just blow my nose I seem to get one. Had them with my first pregnancy as well. They won't last long x

thanks for replies all, i meantined it today and they said it was all normal which is good, was meant to be having a scan but couldnt in the end so they just put me on a heart monitor for a while and all is going well. :D

my blood pressure is bit high so just gotta slow down and relax bit more now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back