normal MC??

jonesy87

Reaction score
feeling very low atm and struggling to cope :( i went to the docs sat and he was really rubbish and kept giving us faulse hope when i knew what was happening then when i got home i started bleeding a bit and by yesterday lunchtime i was bleeding a lot, ive not had no pain so not sure if thats normal or not. I went to see my GP today and he refered me to the EPU to have a scan which is on wednesday morning just to make sure even though i know its over just got to have it confirmed :(
Does this sound like a "normal" MC??

Everyone is different hun, a 'normal' mc is hard to describe I think. if you are early on I think it can be relatively painless for some people. I'm really sorry for your loss huney xxxx

Hey Sorry to hear you are going through this. As Dysco said there is no Normal MCs. I've had 2 and both were different. When I went to the ER with my first I said I was bleeding heavily but when the doc checked my pad and my cervix and she said it was just spotting and I had no pain at all maybe a bit of discomfort and my cervix was still closed. I found out what heavy was the next morning. It was explained to me that some ladies get spotting the whole way through their pregnancies so it can be normal for pregnancies.

My second miscarriage my normal doc was my first point of call. He didn't sugar coat it and asked what I think it means he said by the look of you don't have much hope. I just shook my head. He didn't bother doing an internal exam he just booked me in for a blood test and had me in for an scan with in a few hours. He rang me at home that night to ask how it went which was not good and we went through a few options, then rang me two days later to see how I was coping and rang me again a few days after that.

Sorry ur going through this lovely its never easy and I think it all depends on how far u are and exactly what's going on inside always have a little bit of hope as I know first hand about bleeding a hell of a lot and going on to have a healthy baby I also know about the not so gd outcome and tbh it can go either way for u that's the shit think we just don't know till we have it confirmed, gd luck hope its a gd outcome xx

Hi hon,

How do you know its all over? Like some of the other ladies said, bleeding in pregnancy can be perfectly normal in some women.

I am so sorry you are going through this torment but I hope that it all works out for in the end

Lee-Ann xx

I'm having it confirmed tomorrow but I dunno I just know really I've got heavy bleeding with clots and when I took a preg test it's now saying negative :(

Im sorry hon, that sounds like it is a mc now. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back