Non pregnant days

Kate1985

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Do you have days when you don't even feel pregnant? I'm not sure if it's because I've had a super stressful day at work today and have been so busy but I just don't feel pregnant sometimes and I worry that everything's not ok in there and there's no way of knowing. Just wondering if others felt like this sometimes. It's stressing me out
Xxx

yeh there is some days when I can "forget" im pregnant and carry on as if I wasny like rushing about and doin alot of stuff at work and home then remember im pregnant when I feel exhausted oh and of course the constant urges to go to the loo when i stand up xx

oh yes me too ... it is down to hw distracted i am - if i'm running about all overthe place, can;t even find time to stop and think, i can feel the same way.
All food is still repeating on me, and that's the constant 'reminder' but i'm so used to these little burps that they have become 'normal' ... and like Kaz ... i only click when i get home and i'm pooped ... oh and the other reminder of being pregnant is this gawd awful fluffy/hairy belly ... urgh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back