* Noah James * -- 11.07.13 My birth story x

So glad he finally here and we get to see him.... gorgeous pics .... Sounds like a very good labour really. well done on gas and air. i did with firat one..hard though lol xx

congrats - he's a lovely boy.....sounds like you did really well :)

Congrats, what a cutie. Well done on gas and air that's amazing!!!

Wow well done hun :)

Hope you and little man are doing well :)

Xx

Gosh I'm late ;) Still congratulations :D
You did well! I could've told ya the bath is the worst idea they ever come up! You'd need a bloody swimming pool I think, but aside from having to come out how was the difference between bath at home and the hospitals' pool thingy for yourself? and for the stitches part I know, I emphathize. I hope now 4 weeks after it's almost cleared up and no more foofpain x

I love the waterbirth! Only cos i had more space lol! But i wasnt in there long enough to see if it would of helped with pain, cos they felt just as strong in the water lol and i still needed the gas and air!

But food is all healed! No pain now but to scared to attempt sex! Im going bk on the pill in 2weeks at 6wk check up.. Might attempt it then ;) xx

Loved the idea of waterbirth too! Actually you had a bouncy ball didn't ya did you try that stuff out? That was the whole reason I was okay with going hospital as availability to pool n ball, they bloody promised and heck did I seen one! Grr and forgot all about it when I read your story lol!

But don't be scared! My foof was left defeated in worse state after the battle and after 4-5 weeks it was all fine! But deffo don't do anything you don't feel comfy with IF you get the chance cause of lack of sleep and mommas boys' capabilities of jealousy when you even hold your OH's hand and give him a kiss. Get loads of foreplay going it's like the first time all over again but with experience it's fab I tell ya! Tho when all this comes together and the right moment comes bet it's different for everyone but when it's there you'll know it and it'll be gooood don't worry ;) xx

Hahaha we were very close to dtd the other night! Then i remembered i was still tender, and didnt have any condoms so i was like Nooooo get offf!! Haha!

I had the ball at home and at the hosp and omg my contractions killed sitting on the ball!! No position was comfy and how i did it on gas and air alone i dnt know haha! It kinda happened all to fast! I think if it dragged out longer id be climbing the walls!!

It wa the pushing that hurt like hell! And was sooo knackering!! Xx

lolol well recognizable!! But you soldier you did it! and very well he's a beaut :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back