* Noah James * -- 11.07.13 My birth story x

babyslog

Reaction score
image.jpg

Right! Where do i start!! 10days late but hes finally here :)

So yesterday 11th july i was having a few BHs in the early hours but chose to kinda ignore them as it was happening loads for a good week! I had my 3rd sweep at 9.30.. She had a good go and noticed i was having contractions while she was doing it!
I got home an felt really cramping! But half 10 i was getting cramps with contractions!
I called hosp at 11.30 as they were already 5/6mins apart lasting a good minute! They advised to take a bath and paracetamol.. Did this and couldnt handle te bath! I had nooo room to move while i was having contractions!

So it got to 12.30pm and contractioms were close to 3/4mins apart and i was in agony!!

Got to MLC at 1pm and i was only 3cm but they kept me on the trace..

I got into the water at 3pm and started gas and air..

By 4pm noahs HR was really high so that was the end of the water and back in the trace!

They checked dilation as i felt like i wantes to push with the pressure. I was 7cm at 4pm..!! Wooop!

An with the next contraction my waters went!! Everywhere!! Full of meconium!

4.30 i was checked again as I couldnt control the pushing against the end of the bed and I was 9cm!

I was really trying not to push!
But then they rushed me up to consultant led as noah needed a clip on his head to be monitored..

By 5pm i was 10cm and started pushing!
All on gas and air :) :)

And jesus christ i didnt think i was guna get him out!!

And my mum always said ull get this horrible stinging pain as his heads guna come out and u want to stop! But to keep going!! Lol!

I had 2nd degree tears inside, noah was born at 5.44pm! He was 9lb 9.5oz :)
Im so inlove!!!

All in all i feel i had a really good labour! So proud i did it on gas and air! Ppl call me a drama queen at home & i really thought id end up being a whimp! But i did myself proud!!

Stitches bloody hurt though!
Numbing my lady bits with a needle.. Shiiiit!! Owww and there was some areas that wasnt numb and i felt it and needed to use G&A!

Im very very swollen!
But he was worth everything!!!

Xxxxx

Last edited:
Awww so glad that even tho u didn't get water whole way thru u got it for some of the time and wow to g and a only u tough cookie hope I'm as brave but I struggle with pressure pains lol will see. Iv never been so ecstatic and happy for a stranger having a baby before and I'm so pleasedlittle noah is here safely congratulations a million times over. Xxxx

Awe well done hun so glad he has finally arrived safe and sound! And well done u on just gas and air!!!

Xxx

Woop, found the thread, go me! hehe

Well done, sounds like it went pretty well all in all and you got to spend some time in the water.

Congratulations again x

Well done & Congratulations. Sounds like a pretty good experience all in all. He is gorgeous and looks absolutely huge in above pic lol. Ooooh can't wait for my birth now :) xx

You did amazingly Dani.

Well done.

Your little boy is beautiful

xxxxxxx

Wow congrats again Hun. Actually starting to feel nervous about the whole labour thing now :-/ lol xxx

Well done dani hun hes gorgeous he weighs more than my 8wk old lol xxx

Sounds like you did amazing! Well done you, fingers crossed for a speedy recovery, so glad you finally have your gorgeous boy xxx

Aww well done Dani, he certainly kept you waiting but was definitely worth the wait. Welcome to the world not so little Noah James. xx

WOW what a story Hun!But ya did it and now you really are holding the not so little Noah in your arms! Amazing Hun! Hope you heal really quick and Noah thrives!!! Take care and enjoy some mum and dad time! Xxxxx

Awww so good to read this and hear all about it, hes gorgeous congratulations! Not liking the stitches bit tho!!x

Well done Dani - you did brilliantly, especially just on G&A!!

Little Noah is gorgeous :)

Look forward to seeing you in B&T! xx

Well done hun. Glad you had a good labour, and little Noah is adorable. xx

image.jpg

We are hooome :) yay!!!

Thank u all so much!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads