NOAH HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!! ***!!!***>babyslog's (dani's) labour thread<***!!!***

They say if your in slow labour for a few days when it come to full on labour it's faster and Easyer :) well that's what my midwife tried to tell me it's still annoying tho I'm having contractions everyday and each day just get a bit more !! In this heat it's no fun ! Hope your ok dani x

Hi hun! Noah is really a sleepy head! :) I think you make it just far to comfy in there for him ;-)
Come on Noah there are so many of us here wanting to see you - ESPECIALLY YOUR MUM!!!! XXXXX

FX it will whizz into Noah in your arms time!!! XXXX

Definitely agree that slow early labour makes for a quick established labour! I was in slow labour for 3 days but only laboured for 8 hours properly x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

It must be so difficult for you to have to wait while it looked like everything was starting. Fingers crossed that your little boy will come today. Good luck today! xx

Omg!! Only just seen this!!!
I got soooo excited! Come on Noah!!! :D
Keep with the clary sage! I'm sure they strengthened my contractions!
Fx something Happens soon chic!

Being preg in this heat can not be comfortable!! X

Tapatalking. X

Howz it going today Dani - is Noah still to comfy hun?! XXXX

Yup!!!

In still getting to odd contractions with cramps..
Few come within a few mins apart then i wont get one for an hour or so!!???
Argh!

So still no really big sign hes guna be here. And knowing my luck this will go on all week and ill still have to get induced lol xx

Oh how poo hun. Just keep active Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Oh can't believe it, keep popping on to make sure I don't miss anything! Lol

Hope things starts properly soon! X

Tapatalking. X

Thanks huni xxx

Hope Hallie is being a lil gem or u xx

Oh dani u poor thing. Was hoping to come on and see ur little Noah! I'm so excited that that he will be here soon xx

Thanks hun! Hope lil jack is scrummy as ever and ur both well :) xxx

Woohooo at last! Well done hun! Hope your getting lots of cuddles now. Can't wait for pics xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

massive congratualations hun!!! I knew you had been far too quiet to not be in labour cannot wait to see a pic xxxx

Congratulations! Hope all is good;-) can't wait for details and pics. Enjoy your baby!!

Omg woohoo big big congrats :D bet he was so worth the wait xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back