NOAH HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!! ***!!!***>babyslog's (dani's) labour thread<***!!!***

Mrsjones1209

Reaction score
Well ladies! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
I'm so privileged and very excited to announce this.....
This is hopefully (fingers crossed praying to the baby and labour gods!!!!) it!!!!
:)
Dani's had a sweep today ...well 2 one from a student mw and one from the mw and it seems to have set her going! She was 2cm but its all a good start! :)
Dani has been texting me all day! But at about 7 o clock she text saying she thinks she was having contractions, tightenings in get belly and her backs in agony! Also a bit of show!

9pm she text saying she wasn't going to get her hopes up but she had had more bloody show 2 trips to the loo and still having contractions lol!

10pm - shed been to her mums and her mum thinks she's in slow labour

11.30pm - shed spoken to the hospital, they told her to take some paracetamol and to try hang on as long as poss bcoz if she's less than 4cm they'd just send her home, contractions about every 5/6 mins and lasting 40/60 seconds

12.10am - she's still at home , trying to stay at home as long as poss! She's getting on her ball to bounce Noah boy out lol!

1am - the paracetamol has taken the edge off the contractions but still do hurt when she gets them! She's not sure when to go to the hospital but she'll let me know as soon as she does and has been checked over! :smile::smile:

Sorry I'm not updating regularly guys!!

Dani has lost loooooads of plug lol! :)

1pm - she's been for a bath and is now waiting for the rugby to finish so her and mike can go for a stroll in the sun not far from the house.
things have slowed down a bit but hopefully this walk will get things moving along for her!

Your doing great Hun!!! :D

******^^He's here! 5.44pm! She had her sweep this morning and that set her off! Just gas and air to!

So proud of dani and glad u finally get your Noah cuddles!!!! Congratulations xxxxxxxxx******^^

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeeeek! I'm so excited for this! Good luck Dani! :) xxxxxx

Ooooh, so excited to see this...I specifically logged on to check if there were any labour updates from the ladies I knew when I was first in Tri 2! Come on Noah!!!

Sooooo exciting!! Good luck dani, looking forward to the updates!! xxx

Woohoo finally!!! Good luck Dani! Xxxx

Yay so pleased to see this!!! Lots of luck Dani!!! Xxx

Just an update myself girlys

Been to hosp on trace, showing contractions.
3cm so im on way bk home as im still in early labour.
She can feel waters and even tickled his head lmao!!
But im off to bed as i need sleeeep!
And god nos how long ill be in early labour!!

But on the plus, noah is on his way! Lol..

Ill text karlie in the morning for more updates :) xxx

Oh this is such good news Dani! Noah will be in your arms before you know it! X

Yeah fab news! Noah is on the way! I hope you get a decent sleep missy xxx

Ohhh how exciting, hope all goes well for you!

Xx

Whoooo hoooooo !!!!!!

I'm so excited can't wait to see little noah

Last edited:
OMG dani how exciting!!!!!! Xxxxx

Defo keep us updated!! X

Woooooooo!!! X

Yay!! So happy to wake up and read this :)

Cmon on Noah!!! Xxx

I had a feeling I'd be waking up to see Dani's labour thread today.

Hope things have progressed for her overnight. Eeeek, can't believe Noah will be here soon.

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back