News from monster_munch - and don't get excited :-(

libs

Reaction score
She's asked me to post as DH had taken her out to try and cheer her up :( and she didn't want anyone thinking she's in labour.

The mw came this morning and tried to give her a sweep but it wasn't successful as her cp is still high. She shows no signs of going into labour which means her home birth is off - so she's preparing for a hospital visit instead.

Sure she'll have more news soon

Aww bless her, so sorry she isn't getting her homebirth :hug:

Aw how crap. Hope she gets the kind of hospital birth she wants! :hug:

Aww im sorry MM that you didnt get your homebirth :hug:

Aw that's cack :cry:

Sorry you didn't get the homebirth you wanted MM. On the plus side you'll be meeting your LO soon :hug:

aww :(

at least now she knows she'll have her baby in the next few days as he/she will no doubt be evicted :cheer:

hope she's not feeling too down about the homebirth :( :hug:

xxx

COME ON GREEN BEAN! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!

:( awwww sad news about the home birth-hope she gets to meet her Lo soon.
xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the hugs everyone :hug:
Went for a lovely drive this afternoon - it was absolutely beautiful out and then had some good friends round for tea which has left me feeling a bit better, pretty much laughed solidly for the last 3 hours.
Still a bit down about missing out on my homebirth obviously, but am just chilling out now. I have no deadline anymore, just need to make sure bubs is OK.
Have a scan and CTG Wednesday morning, if all is well then I will be checked everyday until I either go into labour or something isn't right. (I have asked not to be induced unless there is some danger)

I have given up eating spicey things and tweaking my nipples (They are sooo sore :lol: ) I am just going to keep as comfy as possible and enjoy my the last few days of being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back