no symptoms should I be worried??

MrsCK

Reaction score
hi ladies I'm 6 weeks and have no symptoms so am a little worried. the only thing I've had is a lot of bloating but that's it. I had a mc in May at 5+4 and with that pregnancy I had very strong symptoms, extremely sore boobs, nausea, my tummy felt different, heightened sense of smell....but with this one nothing.

I'm just worried because of the lack of symptoms. since I found out I was pregnant at 13dpo I tested every day for a week then every other day for another week and the lines kept getting darker. I did the last test last week Saturday and the line was as dark as the control within seconds I also did a digital both weeks and it changed from 2-3wks to 3+wks so I know my hcg is increasing.

I have no pain at all, no cramps, twinges or anything so i keep telling myself thats a good sign. I think that because I haven't tested for over a week I'm jjust freaking myself out that something is wrong due to the lack of symptoms.

i know every pregnancy is different, but is it normal to have no symptoms at this stage??

Charlie x

I wouldn't worry about it at all hun :) Not everyone has symptoms until later on in their pregnancy. Every pregnancy is different, you might not have any symptoms but still go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby :)

xxx

Charlie I've been thinking exactly the same the last couple of days, especially yesterday when I wasn't at work! I was having cramps and bloating but now it's subsided and gone away. The only slight symptoms I'm getting are a snuffy nose , needing to go to the loo more (but not that much more) and sore boobs. I too am worried about MCs. I have a reassurance scan on Thursday when I'll be 6 weeks so fx it's ok. But definitely on knicker watch at the moment!!

Every pregnancy is different hon. Mine kicked in with full force yesterday at 6+3 so they can start at all different times xxx

I also find they come and go. Some days I feel ok then other days (like now) I feel pregnant x

Don't panic hub! Just think of those people that go months and months without realising they're pregnant! Ever watched that program on tv? "I didn't know I was pregnant"? Those women literally go from conception to giving birth without knowing a thing about it, so not having any symptoms isn't a bad thing. Think yourself lucky! I'd be glad to have a symptomless pregnancy and not have this constant nausea and sickness lol :p x

Just like everyone is saying - every pregnancy is different and lots of women have no symptoms, especially at this early stage. Think of it this way - last time, your pregnancy ended in MC, so maybe for you, the fact this one is totally different could be a good sign! :) xx

every one is different all i have is the odd nausea xx

I wouldn't worry hun, you might get no symptoms all the way through pregnancy, keep positive I know after mc its so hard to remain positive

Hi

If it helps I have no symptoms apart from slight tender boobs- I'm not tired, sick Etc- you Arnt the only one- there's a few of us in tri 1 with minimal symptoms :)

X

With my first i had no symptoms and the same this time :) our bodies just handle the hormones differently from each other :) x

No it's nothing to worry about. As people have said every pregnancy is different. And also there's time for your symptoms kick in yet. Only thing I've had is nausea and sometimes sore boobs. I don't feel pregnant one bit. It's nothing to worry about x

No it's nothing to worry about. As people have said every pregnancy is different. And also there's time for your symptoms kick in yet. Only thing I've had is nausea and sometimes sore boobs. I don't feel pregnant one bit. It's nothing to worry about x

I'm the same, had miscarriage late may. With that pregnancy my sense of smell was off. I had a metallic taste in my mouth all the time. Sore boobs, aches and pains in my tummy. This time round I've had hardly anything yet other than bloating. And everything else I'm not sure if its for real or all in my mind. Haha.

So booked a private scan on fri, and saw heart beat. I can stop peeing on those sticks now :)

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. it's so hard because of the mc I keep panicking something is wrong whilst at the same time trying to enjoy being pregnant. I've booked an early scan for the end of the month so hopefully that will make me feel a little bit less worried. x

It worrys me too as I had a missed miscarriage after having same symptoms of this preg

At my scan I had 7 week bean and an 11 week sac- now I'm coming up for 8 weeks I intend to get a private scan next week just to put my mind at rest a little

However I know of lots and lots of people in our position who have had healthy pregnancies with no symptoms- :)

X

This is the 1st time that I've had no painful boobs etc and this is my 7th pregnancy so I don't know what to make of it all but I'm trying not to panic too much!! Hope you manage to relax soon hon x

Tri hopping here, I'm 29 weeks & have never had any symptoms! Other than the big bump I have now & one one slightly swollen ankle I wouldn't know I was pregnant! Enjoy not being the sickly one!!x

The only time my boobs feel achey really is when I remove my bra but other than that, they aren't hurting me at all!! I still get the sharp pains in my right side so I am taking that as a sign that I am still pregnant x

I wouldn't worry, I never had any symptoms and I even posted on here I think with the same worries as you, I know people who have had very strong symptoms and the pregnancy has sadly ended. I am now 17 weeks and am being kicked like hell this morning. I literally had nothing maybe if i thought about it I had very slight nausea in the evening for about 1 week but that didn't kick in until about 8 or 9 weeks. So try not to worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back