No Symptoms am a bit worried!

bidsy

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just got back from a weeks camping have been taking it easy and soaking up the sun. Im a bit worried though as I have no symptoms apart from soreish boobs. Should I be feeling more? xx

am feeling the same as well. been really worried cos not had many symptoms but fingers crossed were just lucky xxxxxx

How many weeks are you Hayels? x fingers crossed x

I am the same, I have soreish boobs but not too bad. I have had a little bit of a dull stomach and back ache but not for long.

I think it is a little early for many symptoms yet, I think MS started when I was about 7ish weeks when I had my daughter.

Fingers crossed we are just lucky atm!!

I am 5 weeks hun xx Think im worrying for nothing xx

its hard is in it. cant believe am wishing to be sick lol xx

I still can't believe I'm pregnant,forgot how hard the 1st tri is. Symptoms make u feel crap,no symptoms make u worry!! Can't win either way x

I had nothing at all apart from sore boobs and a bit of dizziness/travel sickness with Sam, and that didn't start until I was 6 weeks. My symptoms were worse with Toby but they started after 6 weeks too...I was so excited the first time I was sick :lol: Not everyone does get many symptoms though, so I wouldn't worry x

Last edited:
dont worry about it hun. i was totally the same. still havnt got many now

I think it is bizare how some ladies bodies react to the hormones / pregnancy
Some do , some don't - try not to worry, I am in the same boat as only threw up twice now, only sign is waking early all the time, and using the loo more .

Tick tock to 12 weeks please

Last edited:
Just eaten my tea and I feel rather sick!!!! Could be to do with the heat though!!

Maybe this is the start of things to come!

Same here, not many symptoms either! Had a siatica pain yesterday in my hip and leg which I had with dd too and nearly jumped for joy but couldn't as it was too painful :)

All i have had is a dislike for anything healthy! Tiredness too but am hitting 2nd trimester so my weird things seem to be subsiding

Hi I had no symtoms except for the sore boobs, extremly sore might I add!! till I was around 8 weeks then the sickness kicked in, not good at all, I was also so tired, thirsty, light headed, constant tummy cramps some bleeding too, I am now feeling much much better though, the symtoms will come evetually xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back