Disapearing symptoms

kirstyxxx

Reaction score
hey!!! :wave:

i'm ten weeks now and all of my symptoms have disapeared! I've completely stopped feeling sick, my boobs aren't any where near as sore and cm has decreased. i haven't got a 12 week scan date yet and i'm just concerned!

any help would be appreciated!

As I am sure you are aware disappearing symptoms can sometimes be a sign of a problem, but usually accompanied by spotting and or abdominal discomfort.

However...

I had exactly the same thing happen to me about 8 weeks PG, so no need to panic! Everyone and every pg is different.

In fact my breasts were only noticeably sore for a few days really, and I've had no other symptoms at all so far.

Try to relax until your 12 week scan. :hug:

Mine all dissapeared around the same time too. I was so upset, even sent DH to see the doctor and ask on my behalf who sent him home saying in effect that I was being silly, to relax and enjoy being pregnant, she said it was to do with the balancing of hormones, i.e. a sudden huge surge from weeks 4-8/10 and then with them re-balancing agian you almost feel nothing. Of course at the time I thought she was just fobbing me off and spent most of the day in bed with junk food but low and behold she was right - I'm a happy, healthy 18 weeks now....nothing to worry about (unless your also bleeding?) xx :hug:

Most of my symptoms stopped at about 9 weeks. My boobs are sore and I wee loads but that's about it. I've had my 12 week scan nearly 3 weeks ago and heard the babys heart yesterday at the docs so everything is fine. Dissapearing symptoms are normal in most women.

Hi

Im sure its fine hun you should be glad its gone now you can enjoy your pregnancy and will get your scan before you know it!!
Katrina

:wave: kirsty,
it is quite normal for your symptoms to lessen....but you know the EPU is there for people under 12weeks pregnant who want reasurance.. (my GP told me I can call them anytime to arrange reasurance scans..I go for my first this friday and i know i will be too early to see heartbeat or anything but i just want to book regular scans when i go.. Me I would give them a call..... See baby a couple of weeks early...you also get to go for your regular 12 week scan too.....
Give them a call...thats why we pay taxes like I said before...they are there to work for US.... and you need reasurance...worry is not good for you or bubs....
But truth is your more than likely Fine ! ! :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Hi!
I wouldnt worry. my symptoms have really lessened over the last two weeks. my boobs dont hurt nearly as much, i have energy again, im not so sick. i went for my scan two days ago and everything is fine. it is just the hormones easing up a bit as you approach second tri i think. if you are worried i would do as fynemum said, and contact EPU. but try not to worry yourself as i think it is normal at this stage. x

I was like this with Eva too. I think our bodies just get used to the pregnancy hormone more.

When is your scan? You'll probably feel more relaxed after that wont you x

Hi Kirsty,
I am exactly 10 wks today and have been also feeling much better, not at all queasy and more energy and my boobs are feeling better too! I have first midwife appointment next friday and will get given my scan date then. I will be worrying all the way until the scan has actually confirmed there is still a baby growing in there- I keep thinking I should do another pregnancy test... just to make sure I wasn't mistaken the previous times! :oops: Sure we are both just being paranoid, but it'll be reassuring to get the scan out the way hey!

thanks girls! :hug:

i've got my scan on the 19 march so i'm so excited now. Some of my symptoms have reappeared. i was really sick and tired the other day and my boobs are still growing by the second!!!

will post as soon as i have the scan!!!

kirstxx

Hi Kirsty - up until about 10 weeks my boobs were constantly sore, and I felt sicky quite a lot. About 10 + 2 they symptoms just stopped altogether and everything is ok with me. It's crazy that we want to feel sick and have sore boobs isn't it - I know I was praying to feel rubbish! :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back