V Few Symptoms - Is that ok??

ella

Reaction score
Hiya,

Have been reading lots of posts, and I feel a little unnerved that I seem to have less symptoms than most, I am six weeks (nearly seven) and the only symptoms I have are sore boobs, and tiredness - but not very. No nausea and no vomiting - is anyone else at the same stage feeling similar???

Thanks
ELLA

i wouldnt worry 2 much hun every pregnancie is differnt. with my last 2 i didnt have many symptoms either but with this 1 there coming left right & centre
good luck hun have a good 9 months
x sophie x

Thanks so much, that makes me feel a lot better!!

same when i was pregnant the only symptom i had for quite a few weeks gone when big boobs they werent even sore, i had all my symptoms 20+ weeks but i still had a healthy lil girl so no worries :D

I didn't really have any symptoms until about 8 weeks when the nausea started but I didn't really have sore boobs or anything. If you don't get any symptoms just think yourself lucky. My mum and auntie went through their pregnacies without any sickness and said that they felt great the whole way through so it is possible.

Your one of the lucky ones hun :) dont worry everyone is different! x

I had the most AMAZING pregnancy, no sickness or anything...worked till 38 weeks and felt so well-in fact better than I had ever felt before. I bloomed. And loved it. :cheer: :cheer: It was happiest time of my life. Enjoy it, you are lucky.... :hug:

like the others have said everyone is different, enjoy your pregnancy :wave:

Hi,

Don't worry! I was the same - no nausea, only a bit of tiredness (but I made the most of the opportunity and had plenty of early nights!). But I did have very sore boobs. I had to hold them when bouncing downstairs!They felt a lot better by 10wks and only niggle a bit now -12wks.

We really are lucky so make the most of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back