12 Week scan tomorrow & scared.

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and im so worried. I havnt felt pregnant for a few weeks now. I previosly posted a message on here saying i had no symptoms at all. No sore boobs, no sickness e.t.c I havnt had anything for about 4 weeks now.

Im really worried im going to get bad news tomorrow and i cant consentrate on anything! At work all i think about is the scan im about to have. Even one of the ladies at work said it was unusual that i had no symptoms (Thanx for that!)

Has anyone else had this?

Tiggy xxx

I've got my scan tomorrow and feel the same hun (although still feeling sicky)

I hardly had any symptoms with paris so I wouldn't worry too much :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about and tomorrow you'll have a gorgous picture to share with us :D
It's very normal for the symptoms to disappear as your body adapts to the hormonr levels. They will come back!

Try not to worry - I know it's easier said than done...

It is perfectly normal to lose your symptoms... After having them quite full on in the beginning I don't feel I have had any for a good few weeks now apart from peeing in the night constantly!

You will get through today... stay positive... :hug:

Don't worry. I'm 11+2 and have barely any symptoms now, just a bit of nausea around 4-5pm. Boobs used to hurt but don't now. I think your body gets used to the level of hormone but they will start again :)

Just try to stay calm. You will find out the news of a healthy baby tomorrow, I don't doubt it. :hug:

Good luck tomorrow the pair of you!! :)

Try not to worry about symptoms, I panicked loads around 10 weeks and ended up having an emergency scan cos i got myself into a state and everything was fine, my hormones had just leveled off as im sure yours have too!
(Unfortunately all my symptoms came back a few weeks later :wall: :lol:)

I am sure all will be well tomorrow and you will be grateful for the break before the hormones kick in again and you feel very pregnant again. Good luck and looking forward to hearing your lovely news

Sx

Symptoms change as the placenta takes over try not to worry...

x good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back