No period since November! 2 negative tests!

Kristin

Reaction score
I dont know what is going on with my body! My last period was November 28th on Thanksgiving!! I missed December's period. I did have very very very light pink on the tissue and that was around the 25th of December, but I could barely see it...I had to look very closely!!! other than that I had no period!! And since then, I've been very tired, my boobs are achy, and I have been craving sweets, which isnt like me at all!!! I did take 2 pregnancy tests...one on December 27th and then again on December 31st...both were negative. I just don't know what to think!!???? has anyone else ever had this happen and what was your outcome???

I went without a period for sixty days once but wasn’t pregnant. I had similar symptoms to you. My body just skipped a cycle.

I've had other pregnancies, and the only thing I see differently is the amount of cervical mucus I had compared to now. I recall having alot of it, but this has been very minimal. Clearish- off white in color, but always when I wipe. Nothing more. I guess I'll just have to wait this out. I'm expected to get another period January 23rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back