No Period after Negative tests.

Sarah85e

Reaction score
Hi all, it's a bit difficult as we were not trying for a baby. but due to my husband working away it was easy to narrow dates

So period started 17th Dec 2015
Had sex 24th dec/25th Dec 31st Dec and 9th Jan
We used condoms but on 9th we both had a few drinks and if there was an accident it may have been then.
Cycle Due 14th Jan
Digital Test Taken 21st am was positive
Digital test 21st pm negative
Test taken today 24th pm negative.

So I'm not pregnant. I'm fine with that but my cycle isn't here and I had sickness feeling last 2 days. What I'm wondering is could this have been a chemical pregnancy and it is was then will my cycle arrive?

I recognise the feeling of exhaustion from being pregnant with my daughter and I understand this could be my period on the way but maybe I'm imagining it??? I think I just want me period to arrive so I can stop
Worrying that I'm pregnant.

Last edited:
Emmmm its very rare to get a false positive. Esp on a digi.

Id perhaps try with a more sensitive test.

xxx

I just did a FRER this morning and have a negative. Still no cycle. 11 days late. So it's fair to say I'm not pregnant.
I'm just confused why I got a positive on the digital and why I feel so rubbish. Maybe I'm just going to skip a cycle?? The sickness feeling could be hormones.

First photo was the positive I got on Thursday morning.
2nd is this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 16
I've just thrown up at the smell of my daughters nappy.
I'm going to try book in with the dr next week. Then it gives chance for my cycle to arrive in the mean time.

I dint know if I can cope with a baby right now, so The negative this morning was a relief.

Last edited:
Just did one of these as well which confirms it. Why why why why hasn't my cycle arrived?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 12
Arghhhh so just plotted on this chart, to make it easy to see.

Yesterday afternoon I had spotting, pink blood but it hasn't continued in the evening or this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member