No OV but...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
...my hormones are mental and I feel like a crazy person!

Feel like I could have a good cry or just shout really loud! And last night I was having hot flushes to the point of practically sweating - minging! Had a teeny amount of EWCM this morning but when I did an OPK (mid morning) is was negative.

Could it be that OV is on the way...? x

I had a rough night last night - very hot and sweaty and i figured i was fighting off a bug.

I've had a killer headache, still got it now :(

If you're feeling hormonal, it could be a sign it's near althoguh my mood swings tend to be more around AF :)

Just had a cry downstairs... such a girl.

Louise - that was my thought, I normally feel like this when AF is due but it's only been 2 weeks since the last AF and with my last cycle being 57 days, I'm hoping it is OV - nice an early for a change!

x

Let's just hope it is OV and that all this TTC lark hasn't sent me loopy! x

Looking through my diary, I seemed to be more susceptible to stress and more emotional in the run up to Ov so fingers crossed that's what it is. :)

Me too!
Anyone using OV tests - do you only do one test a day or do a couple at different times? I do think I may deffo be OV-ing soon but my OPK was negative this morning (about 11.00am); should I wait for tomorrow or try again this evening?
If it is OV I might even make November testing! Eeeeeek! x

When I got a line I was tempted to test twice a day but never actually found the time to. Are you getting faint lines? That's when I planned to do it twice. I had nothing for the first week or so then I got a couple of faint lines that you could see without squinting, then one bold line. I was going to do another test on the day of the bold line but didn't get round to it. If I had I probably would've tested about four hours later.

The tests I have show up a very faint line as well as the control line and that means the test is negative so you have to wait for the second line to get darker/bolder. Today it looked like a standard negative test but I'm not so sure now... might test again later this evening (I've got loads of them), then again for the next few days x

Can't hurt to test again a bit later. ;)

With mine I found there was no line at all, then closer to Ov I got fainter lines, then one really dark line then fainter then nothing since then. Now that I know that, next time I'll probably do double tests on the days when I get faint lines so I can pin point Ov time more accurately. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back