Sorry but an OV question again

KMG

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am hoping that you can provide me some help and shed some light on a most confusing time? :wall2:

I have a 25 day cycle and will normally ov around cd10 therefore giving me 15 day luteal phase and next af and so I thought I had my cycle understood - how wrong I was!

My question is about cm, ov pain and of course ov itself.

I have been using opks and tracking my cm for the last few months I also get what I think is ov pain and this is where all the confusing starts!

Well this month I did all the tracking as normal and I had a positive opk on Sunday I also had lots of ewcm I also had a small and I mean small amount of pain in my left side. I therefore thought I had ov - but by my calculation a day early.

The next day (yesterday) I did another opk (no I don't know why I am obsessed) and a line was present but no as strong as Sunday my cm had also changed to creamy (sorry I know tmi). This made me more convinced that I had ov despite only having a small amount of pain and being a day early.

This is when the problem starts - from about 5pm had really bad pains in my left side as if I was ov then.

Right when do you think I ov?
If I did not ov until Monday is it normal for cm to change before ov and will that have an effect?

Please help I am getting so stressed :cry:

Thank you

Xx

Hiya
I'm not an expert, but I would say that you ov on Sunday (or within the 24 period after the positive test). I sometimes get pains after ov too, but tend to go on what the ov test says.
I wouldn't worry hun - our bodies can be a bit weird sometimes!
x

Thanks, I hope it was Sunday.

I am worried about yesterday and what the pains meant and the change in cm!

X

Hi, I think the opk shows lh surge, which comes prior to ov, which should be within 24-36 hours, so u may have ov on monday. As for the change in cm, I can't really help as not sure how that works myself x x

Thank you for the response, I am a little worried about what the change of cm means if I did not ov until Monday will it have mattered?

Why is it all so confusing?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back