Ovulation spotting?

kanga86

Reaction score
I have been having some pink ewcm today on a few toilet trips. I got my pos opk on Saturday lunchtime, and Sunday lunch it was negative! I know u ov roughly 12-36 hours after ur pos so could this be ovulation spotting? Anyone else experience this? Not had any ov pains to indicate ov happened either xx

Last edited:
maybe, ovulation spotting is not so common but after a mc with crazy hormones you can never know. also maybe it is some left over blood from the ercp?

you are lucky that you did ovulate!!!!!

i am still not sure that i do, 2-3 months after my d&c but....to stubborn to be a poas addict and use ovulation sticks.

good luck i hope its your month :hug:

Well it seems to have stopped today! So very strange! I suppose I will just have to wait and see what next 2 weeks bring!

Thank u Hope but I'm not too confident about this month now, we will get it next month xx

Last edited:
Oh the 2ww!!
Yes its all in the waiting game! And it sucks!
Dont miss that - spose I will back there soon. yawn xxxx

well you can never know, body works in mysterious ways, you just have to wait and see :) roll on 2WW :hug:

Not so sure it is ovulation spotting anymore as had some yesterday, then it stopped and had some just now today! :( so thats 3 days so far of spotting slightly, really wish I knew what was going on :( xx

ummmmmn, surely cant still be left over blood from mc. poor kanga, hugs. xxxx

Thank u corrinne :)

I would hope not after 11 weeks of bleeding surely I have nothing left by now! :) I think I just need to try and chill out about it, but it is so hard! If I did ov at the weekend I'm only 4dpo, only another 10 to go to maybe getting some answers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back