No movements today?

Susanne

Reaction score
Now, I am pretty sure that this is normal at this stage of pregnancy and nothing to worry about, but I just wanted to check with you ladies to make sure it definitely is.

Basically, I've started feeling my baby move about 10 days ago or so, and ever since then I've been feeling it quite a lot, not from the outside yet, but definite movements and quite frequently throughout the day and night.

Now today I haven't felt any movements at all. I did feel them at one point during the night (working a night shift), but nothing at all since about midnight. And I haven't been able to sleep during the day, so it's not that.

That is normal at 17 weeks and 5 days - isn't it?

everyone is different hun, I didnt feel any movement at that point, but I did with my first pregnancy. My feeling is that ifyou are unsure you really need to call your midwife. Maybe baby is sleeping as you do work nights and they can hear everything and all that.... but its better to be sure x

As baby is still small it can change positions to somewhere you ant feel it as much or at all.. It's worrying, but I'm sure baby is fine.. :) if you don't feel even a slightest bit of movement by tomorrow then call your mw for reassurance..
That's the problem with feeling early kicks unfortunately :( xx

I didn't always feel mine at your stage either, they still have a lot of room to move around and you don't always feel them when they do, plus they have just gone through a growth spurt and it makes them lazy and they sleep a lot but as long as you are still feeling something now and again, all should be fine, maybe try drinking a cold glass of water or some coke? that used to work for me xxxxx

Yes this sounds totally normal to me hun. I've been feeling movements since i was about 15wks but i do sometimes go for days without feeling anything at all. xxx

I have been feeling bubbles for a few days and it isbt always obvious unless I am sat quietly

Baby has finally decided to put my mind at rest and do its usual jumping around it there. Phew!

Glad bubba has put your mind at ease.. It's tough work being preg :( xx

Great news uv felt it again.
Sounds like me. They are so small that if they are positioned more towards ur back u wont feel it as its kicking inwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back