Change in movements WORRIED

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
I need some advice my baby usually moves quite alot thoughout the day and night but since yesterday baby has hardly moved at all, and any movements I have felt have been so faint I am not sure if they are movements or wind.

I rang the midwife and she said to have a hot bath and poke my tummy abit so I did that and still nothing.

What should I do?

I have days like this, don't stress over it, it could be that the baby has turned facing your back and that way you don't really feel it as much. I've had 2 quiet days this week and now 2 active days :hug:

Hi

I agree i wouldnt worry to much but ifyou are concerned you can always go in and ask if they can check you over and hear the heart beat :)
Katrina

Vicky, eat a curry or something really sweet. Normally does the trick for me.

\i had 3/4 days like this when I had cold, now its back with a vegance!

I had this as well. I rang the hospital just to check and they got me to check all was OK. They said around the 23-25 week stage a lot of changes are happening which leads to quieter days. My babies had gone very central and deeper and this makes it harder to feel them

I still have days now that are more active than others and i'm not worrying as much when I do

I don't know what the maternity unit team are like at your hospital but mine have been great and have said I can call anytime I am worried and they'll check again but I haven't needed too

As the others say, i'm sure it's all OK but call if it is really bothering you

my LO has bust days and quiet days...If you are feeling movement I wouldn't worry too much.

Iced water sometimes gets my LO moving

thanks girls! I drank some cola earlier and it seems to have worked :shock: :oops:

getting some nice big hard kicks again now phew :cheer:

Aww im glad the caffeine boost worked hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back