movement

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all

need some help, recently iv been feeling little movements everyday usually in afternoon after lunch, i know this is quite normal and im 16 weeks weeks today.

well i woke up this morning feeling very rough in the early hrs couldnt stop being sick and my head was pounding, tried through out today to go back to sleep but just couldnt havent been sick for couple of hrs so far but still got headache, but not felt any kind of movements or anything today, :think: i dont know if its because im not feeling well but everyday iv had movements.

i know later on you get to know your babies movements dont you but this is the first day in couple of weeks iv felt nothing, so im worried.

i just wondered if anyone could give me their experiences at about 4 months

thank you all :hug:

I started to feel movement at 16 weeks too - then, nothing felt for ages (or very minimal).

Then, after my 20 week scan, I started to feel it stronger - and now I'm getting it all the time :D

Sounds completely normal to me flower :hug:

I know that some people have felt sick when they felt their baby move - my MIL threw up over a pub floor when she felt my OH move when she was PG with him. Could be related - can't be sure!

thank you for your replies im a little more reassured now, thank you that helps a lot :D

try going to lay down, i find laying on my side with my legs pulled up and the baby moves..hope u feel better soon xx

My mil used to be quite sick when she first began to feel my hubby move inside her too. So I do think that it could be related.

Sometimes, just like us, you baby will have a few quite days where you won't feel much and other days, they're bouncing away all day.

I also read somewhere on here the other day that if baby has their back to you, you won't feel their movements as much.

Don't worry. xxx

:hug: Tracey,
Can you remember how PARANOID i got between 16 weeks and 22 weeks...... i was thinking...has this baby gone too? is this movement? is it just my own body functions? Am i imagining the worst? :oops: Well
YES I WAS ! ! ! :wall: :roll: SILLY ME!

I know your feeling worried but let me tell you sweetheart...... You and baby will be fine, Your tired and been unwell...... Baby may well be sleeping, resting as between your bouts off sickness it need to rest too.... so when your thinking of him/her...... they are snug and settled safely inside you.

Give it a few weeks and you will be like me..... getting lumps kicked out of you..... it is a great feeling. :cheer: :dance:

If you still feel the same, then do what YOU told me to do.... go to the hospital and get a check up....... doppler check from your MW, Get that reassurance us mums who have lost before NEED...

You take care doll, Try not to worry and get well soon..... try to keep up your fluids too..... lots of water, sweet water if you can stomach it.

Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

I'm sure everything is just fine hun! I remember my first pregnancy being like that, days where baby moves and days when he didnt. Im still waiting to feel my little one now..ooh hurry up :lol:

thanks guys im starting to feel a little better, dont feel great but im just worrying a bit, you guys are so great with all the reassurance, might give my m/w a ring tommorrow, im sure she will say the same as you lot do.

just wish this sickness would go away a bit :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back