No Movement

adele88

Reaction score
Right am 17 weeks and 2 days today i havent felt any movement at all i dont know what to look for though. I have felt the odd twinges here and there but not sure what it is. When should i start feeling proper movment and what should i expect

Everyone is different. i didnt feel anything until 21 weeks, some people are much earlier and some people later. I didnt really feel the butterflies/flutter feeling that some people describe. The way i would describe how it feels at first is when you push your tongue into the side of your mouth. Hope you feel it soon xxx

i didnt properly feel him move until the 23rd week - normal is between 19 and 22 week, depending on where your placenta is, my is anterior so at the front which stops you feeling lighter movements

at your 20 week scan they will tell you where your placenta is but i really shouldnt worry, 17 weeks would be early by anyones books ;)

Hi Adele, I was the same as Zazu with my first, didn't feel a thing till 22 weeks
It's like when your nervous and your tummy has nervous butterflys. Harder wikth your first to believe if you really just felt one, or you wait till your sure, so takes longer.

Hope you feel them soon - it's such an exciting time.

i think iwas around 19 weeks when i felt first huge kick, u'll defoknow it when u feel it. it frightened me 2 death lol but then quicklyrealised what it was. it'll happen soon dont worry x

I was late in feeling it too, The best way to describe it is like a pulse feeling against your tummy. It will happen, its still very early I think xxxx

everyone is different i have felt all of mine very early at 14 16 and i can feel this one already but otheres are different - my mate didnt feel hers till around 23 weeks so its different for everyone and with my first i felt the butterflys and wizzing like water drops around 14 weeks then didnt feel anything again till 17 weeks then i could feel her on and off because my placenta was at the front so it is totally different in each pregnancy with my second it was from 16 weeks then none stop all the way through this time its just trickling feelings every now and then and poping feelings and wriggling - prob baby doing loops lol i only have it when i have coffee or fizzy drinks and sometimes depending on how much i have eaten chocolate haha so its caffine related haha!! so i wouldnt worry hun everyone is different i would wait upto 23 weeks to raise any conserns x

i was 19 weeks 5 days dont worry just a waiting game :)

hi
I've put up a similar post as I'm over 19 weeks and have felt nothing so far. Everyone has said it happens at different stages and others haven't felt anything til 21-22 weeks so that made me feel a little better...xx

I was only 17 and a half weeks when I first felt something, it was as if someone was flicking me on the inside of my tummy. It didn't happen often though I think it was more to do with the way that I was sitting. I'm only now starting to feel it when I'm standing up and I'm 20 weeks and 1 day, everybody is different =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back