movement

adele88

Reaction score
just wondering i was getting loads of little twinges for weeks and when i went to hear baby heartbeat i felt a small kick but for the past week i havent had any movement at all is this normal or should i be worried?
thanks

I owuld give your midwife a call and get some advice if you feel somthing has changed xx

i think i might have felt something notr sure if it was something or not really worried now:(

i started feel my baby move about 15wk but then at about wks 18 to 20 i felt the baby much less sometimes not at all for a few days now couple of wks on its back again dunno if baby had just moved and i couldnt fell it as much, xxxxxxx

mine started moving quiet early but i have days when i feel nothing i think it the anterier placenta when it facing it i dont feel anything and when it turns i feel more may be very wrong about that tho lols if you think things are different you can always call your m/w its what they aer there for

thanks everyone for your help

I phoned the hospital tonight and they told me to come in and see someone they checked my baby's heartbeat everything was fine and about the pains i was having they reckon i have a urine infection so they gave me some anti-biotics.

Glad everything is ok x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back