No movement today.

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Hi guys just looking for some advice really as I am a bit worried. I felt a bit of movement this morning but have not felt anymore all day even though I have tried to stimulate the baby by pushing my belly in and talking loud etc. I am 22 weeks pregnant and so far everything has been fine but I can't help but worry as I usually feel quite a lot of movement.

Its totaly normal to worry, even if this is your 60th pregnancy. I think we just worry so much because we already love our unborns :D

My baby was doing the same as yours. It didnt move all day then at night if I stayd up past 1am in the morning, baby would go nuts and move about alot. I think if there was a problem your body would have let you know by now. Maybe baby is just comfy.

don't worry. i have days like that too.
lay on your bed and relax and im sure bab will move. or have a cold fizzy drink. that alwaysworks for me. Or slam a cuttlery drawer and make the little bleighter jump

My LO hardly stirs during the day and I was quite worried but after a few late nights I realise she's very active after midnight. Also the last few days I have been noticing more movement so give it another week and you'll probably notice more :)

I had this with Damien, hre used to turn round so his feet were to my back and I couldn't feel it. If you count less than 10 kicks a day or 8 in 8 hours it might be worth checking with your midwife to see what she says. x

Sip cold water (with loads of ice cubes in it). I remember having to do this and I had ran out of ice and had to go round the neighbours! - lie on your bed or sofa and you should start to feel something after the iced water.

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back