Slightly Worried....

Karate Kid

Reaction score
I have not felt LO not moving today, getting a bit worried now. I've been running around quite a lot today but I usually feel a bit of movement even when I am busy....

Apart from fizzy drinks is there anything I can try to get a bit of movement?

Xx

Im tri hopping here but was always told with my last pregnancy that something cold, sugary and fizzy to eat and sit / lay down for 30 mins and you should feel some movements xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Try not worry... I had a couple of days there I never felt anything, got a bit worried but I have a Doppler so I could still hear the heart beat, iv been off work today, and totally chilled out, and baby has been moving great. Try and lye down for a bit. Put your feet up xx

I've heard that having a cold drink and putting your feet up usually works and you should feel something then.

I am sure everything is fine hun, but it's hard not to worry isn't it.

XX

I get loads of days like this, this LO really worries me more often than not!!

I do find though that if I lay on my side and stay really still she will wake up eventually, sometimes takes half an hour or more!

My lo always kicks if I have a cup of tea or coffee. Dont worry though,I get quiet days too sometimes. Chances are lo has just changed position! X

A bath and a jiggle usually gets mine going.

I had a whole week of no movement a fortnight ago, it was just baby's position (kicking in the way kinda thing) xx

try having a cold fizzy drink and lie on ur left side try not to worry baby could be lieing in a differnt postion ..or u can give ur midwife a call x

cold fizzy drink with a mars bar should get little one all hyped hehe sugar rush lol xxx

I've had this, but my LO normally stays quiet when I'm out and about or busy and only wakes up when I'm still.

Have a jiggle about, but to be honest I think they all have their quiet days. I'm sure everything is fine :)

P.s. This is where a doppler would come in really handy! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey ladies, I must have been exhausted! I hadn't dinner at 7pm and by 8.30 I was in bed, took me a while to get to sleep because LO started moving around 15 mins after I got into bed (monkey!). Thanks for all your replies.

Jayjay yes a Doppler would be handy but hubby won't agree to getting one!! Maybe my worried face from yesterday will sway him??

Xx

Phew! Really pleased your LO moved, probably didn't feel them because you where so busy yesterday and rocked him/her to sleep xx

Glad all is ok now :) something lovely I was told when I was worrying about this , is that movements like the rythym of walking etc can rock baby to sleep :) I notice it now that I never feel movement while walking the dogs, housework like hoovering or ball bouncing :) kinda cute hehe :)

:yay:

Glad LO woke up for you. Mine was a monkey yesterday too, soon as I got into bed she started going mental and I couldn't sleep lol

no movement at 18 weeks but could just be where my placenta is, guess u can't feel it all the time. My friend says that babies like the rocking motions and that helps them sleep and that at night when u try to sleep they like to be active. I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back