No movement at 16 weeks. Anyone else?

I'm 17 weeks with baby number 4 and I've not felt anything yet! I asked my midwife and she said it's probably because my muscles are rubbish! Xxx

This is my 3rd and I felt kicks with both by now, but I don't feel anything with this one. Heartbeat is fine, though.

This is my first and i'm almost 23 weeks it's only the last few days iv felt something. It's a odd feeling and cat say us defo her but it's on and of throughout the day so guessing it's her. I was really worried as the more I read the more people was saying they had felt something. Mw said by 22 weeks I should feel her but iv read stories from others who said they felt nothing till 24 weeks. If your worried have a go on your doppler. I wasn't to worried at 16 weeks but by 22 I was. I'm sure baby is ok and he or she is still small with so much room in there x

In the last couple of days ( and more yesterday ) I think I felt something that could have been the baby.. It felt like perhaps gas but a little different. Like really low down and a light bubbly feeling. How should it feel?

x

In the last couple of days ( and more yesterday ) I think I felt something that could have been the baby.. It felt like perhaps gas but a little different. Like really low down and a light bubbly feeling. How should it feel?

x
Yup! Exactly how it feels at the beginning :)

I was quite concerned about this as well. This is my 3rd baby. I am 17 weeks tomorrow. Heartbeat seems fine though xx

the last couple of days has been much more regular and definitely think its the baby I feel! :) x

I'm 16+4 and I'm pretty sure that I could feel it from about 14 weeks.
Only little poking movements, as if its kicked a leg out.
But as others have head, could be poppy wind working its way around!
x

the last 2 days I have felt very little movement and today nothing.. Is it normal for it to stop for a couple of days? x

When I first started to feel movement it was some days I felt and then a couple of days with nothing and then in the last week it's gotten stronger and more frequent but still have the odd day where movement can be less than other days.

Mine is very on and off, I can now feel things almost daily I would say but no specific times or anything so I wouldn't worry too much xxx

Have had the same, a couple of days now without anything when I had regular movements for many days before that.. Called midwife yesterday and she said nothing to worry about until they should be regular which is around 26 weeks. Still cant stop worrying a little when I feel nothing now :(

I'm 20 weeks and it's still very random. He has quiet days which panic me I'm hoping that it regulates soon I've bought a kickscount wrist band so I can keep an eye from 26 weeks x

I'm 16+6 and have been feeling little flutters properly for the past 3days. It almost feels like somebody is tapping where the baby is at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back