No longer worried! F*****g hospital!!!

Kiki0210

Reaction score
Well after 2 days of worrying myself sick my telephone call appointment was to tell me to make an appointment!!! Can you bloody believe it?!

The hospital forgot to take blood to check my rubella status so instead of just phoning me they send a letter to my doctors who phone me to arrange a phone appointment so they can tell me to phone my doctors (when I get off the phone TO MY DOCTORS!!!!) to make an appointment to get a blood test done!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Don't know whether to cry with relief or laugh at the ridiculousness of it!

On another note ladies I am after ur wonderful advice again from anyone who has taken provera? I finished my course on Tuesday, it's now Friday and no sign of af? Doesn't even feel like I'm about to. Should it take more than a few days?

Thanks

K x

Im sorry they messed you around hun, what a joke. My hospital is the same hubby did his first SA back in april but by the end of may we hadnt heard went to docs to be told that the hospital hadnt tested it quick enough so it was worthless got to do it all ova again!!!

Michelle. x

hey hun, im glad it turned out to be nothing bad with your phone appt

as for the provera i was given it but didnt end up needing to take it...but iv heard it can take anything up to 2 weeks to take effect (like i said i havent had to take it as of yet tho so dont quote me, just didnt want to read and run)

xxxx

Because we are women and made of hard stuff i think lol

How we are not a shaking mess I do not know lol

xxx

Lol, what a joke :roll:

At least it was nothing :)

Phew and Grrrrr... Glad all is ok tho

Ive taken provera and it worked the first time. Stopped taking it the Tuesday got spotting the Sun. Didn't work unfortunately the second time!

provera's normally about 5 days after finishing i think so you've still got a little while

Oh what idiots they are, causing you all that stress for nothing!! But at least it's straight forward now!! I've taken provera loads and always started a bleed between 4-7 days after so I'm sure it will arrive! Good luck with the clomid xxx

Welcome to the frustrating world of admin and the nhs. However thank goodness there is nothing wrong :) xx

If they can make something as simple as a blood test so complicated I hate to think what happens further down the treatment line?! AF showed up today - still can't quite believe how pleased I am to see the witch! So clomid tomorrow! Everything that can be crossed is crossed! X

How rubbish of them, but glad it means all fine with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back