No Idea what to buy Jacob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vixforever

Reaction score
For Christmas he already has a trike, bounce and spin zebra, numerous iggle piggles!!

:help:

Blocks?

Toy cars, the bigger ones more for 18 months+

Playtent?

Playtent :yay: I mean what do you buy the child that has everything :lol: my mum and dad spoil him lol

What about of these from ikea

or a car rug carpet, large rectangle ones in a big b&Q for £10

Attachments

• baby bead toy Ikea.jpg
    baby bead toy Ikea.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Oooh if I get a chance to go there again soon something like that is a good idea actually!! :) xxx

Laceys got a car mat! She loves it!! I'm not very good at boy present buying!!

Thanks Wobbles!! He's a major In The Night Garden fan, been looking for things online!!

Have you seen the new pajama igglepiggle? I keep seeing it on telly and laceys been saying she wants it but I've told her she's too old for it! I go on eBay and type in things like in the night garden just to get ideas!

Have you seen the new pajama igglepiggle? I keep seeing it on telly and laceys been saying she wants it but I've told her she's too old for it! I go on eBay and type in things like in the night garden just to get ideas!

Yep it's on the buy list ;)

Has he watched Toy Story yet?? If you got him into that there is tonnes to buy! xx

Nope, not the new one!! Toy story 3 DVD is on the list for when it's released!!

What about putting 1 + 2 on for him to get him into it before the 3rd one is released, my sister put 1 and 2 on for my nephew and brought him to the cinema for the third one and now he's Toy Story on the brain :lol: It's an easy Christmas shop for her this year xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back