Opinions on Bounce N Spin Zebra

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Fisher Price Bounce N Spin Zebra, I think it looks great and O will be 1 a month after Christmas so it will be spot on for his age.. Have you got it for your kids? Is it worth the money? I was going to get a Jumperoo but I think he will be a little old for it come Christmas..

The jumperoo is a god send in my house! But I agree that O will be a bit past it my Xmas. I only took the plunge and bought the jumperoo coz I knew it would get used loads coz I was already prego with Lucas when I bought it. I am also looking at the zebra so I will be interested to hear reviews xx

If I had of had the room in my mums I would have had it for him, pity that, everyone says it's fab!

My son had 1 when they 1st come out (he was approx 13 months) and played with it loads,although the music gets annoyin after a bit lol. I sold mine to my friend a few months ago cos my son liked to use it as a surf board (slightly dangerous lol). I'd definitely reccommend it xxx

I think it's worth it but personally if you can get one second that's definitely worth it ...put a big bow on the handle already assembled, even my 2 yr old plays on it! x

Thanks girls, this is the first definite present for Christmas! :)

i agree with the girls, worth the buy. got it for my LO on her 1st bithday and she loved playing on it. still got it in perfect condition. so this LO can have that too !!!

Last edited:
Was it you who asked on my FB wall? I'm confused who is who :lol:

I've got a jumperoo and the zebra and they were bith fab! Harrison was done with the jumperoo by about 9/10 months and loved his zebra!!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back