No baby on first scan.

Dad-to-be

Reaction score
Hi all,

We've just been for our first scan only to find out there's no baby. It died a while ago but my wife's body decided to carry on with the pregnancy. We're so gutted and just wasn't expecting it.

She now needs an ERPC to deal with the rest but can't have that until next Wednesday. That's nearly a week with no closure.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who comments on these forums as it's always been comforting to know other people are going through the same thing.

P.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! And there's definately loads more support for you and your wife here if you need it! Take care!

how awful, sending loads of love and hugs your way, stay strong for one another x

oh hun i'm so sorry for you both, look after yourselves. xx

So sorry for your loss :hug: I've moved this to the loss section for you - hope that's ok :flower:

SO sorry to hear your sad news xxx

oh hun, i'm so sorry to hear you're both going through this!
people are here if you need to talk but in the meantime stay strong for each other and take care...
big hugs to you all xxx

I am so sorry this has happened , it happened just the same to me in march, so I totally understand about the weeks lack of closure and limbo. If you or your wife wish to chat anytime , please private message me and I will try to help or just for you to have someone to listen.

Just to share something I learned from my experiance -

Please do not look for blame or reasons , it just happens, I wasted so much time, looking for something to blame, a reason to pin down to, something I did, it wouldn't have made me feel better, nothing I could do was at fault here .

Time won't take this away, but it does get easier to manage

Thinking of you this week X :hug:

Am so so sorry!!!! Sending you both my love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back