No baby on first scan.

I am so sorry to hear you have had such bad news.. the week of waiting is very difficult and it is hard to start moving forward until after the ERPC.. i was in a similar situation myself before. The only thing I can say is that when I finally had it I felt relief.. I can't explain it really.. time is the only thing that heals a situation like this.. you will have good days and bad days but after a while you have more good days than bad days.. sending you healing vibes x x

Thank to everyone who's showed their support. We feel a lot more positive about it all today. We're ringing the hospital first thing in the morning to get a consultation about the ERPC and then we'll go from there. It's just so strange that it happened like this. My wife's body was going through all the motions for absolutely nothing. And the midwife that came to talk to us after the scan was about as helpful as a chocolate fireguard. No "sorry for your loss", no "this is called such and such and means this...". It was simply "it's happened and now you need an operation to deal with the rest. By the way there's risks". We're definitely considering going private next time especially for an earlier scan so we know what's going on and what to expect. Bloody NHS...

Many thanks once again,
P.

Sorry that you had such a bad experience. Just remember that it's unlikely to happen again!

So sorry about your loss, i just caught up with your thread. Its just disgraceful how the NHS have treated you both:hug:

:hug:So sorry for your loss. My self and my partner have just been through a missed MC 2 weeks ago, it is so awfull and my thoughts are with you both. JJ is so right, we have been down the same road WHY, IF etc. But its nothing anyone has done. Keep supporting eachother as you are. The support on here is fab.:)

Hugs Nicki xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back