No AF... Advice plz?

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to TRY and make this as short and clear as possible...:)
I have been taking Ovulation tests this month for the first time and had sex on the right days 4 days before and on the day of Ovulation. When i was 11 Dpo i had watery pink spotting which was only once that day when i wiped and everyday from then (i am 15 Dpo today) 14 Dpo maybe...think i miscalculated. but was very light and was only once everyday when i wiped. When i woke up this morning i had cramps was sure AF had came but nope just watery pink stuff. I took a few preg tests yestoday and could see a very very faint line it was so faint i could hardly see it. But today i didnt see one? whats going on?
Good luck to everyone else who are TTC xxx

It's torture waiting isn't it!? Hang in there for a few more days and test again - hopefully then you'll know for sure one way or the other.
Best of luck! Xx

Thanks, i just cant help but feel i'm out of luck xxx Good luck to you TTC

How long are your cycles normal if AF was not due to arrive at 11DPO when your spotting happened, then could well be implantation bleeding, - wait a few more days and test with FMU - goold luck x

Give it time chick, i didn't get a positive pregnancy test till i was 16DPO last time. its not over till the :witch: flies xx

test in a few days hun, hopefully that was implantation bleeding. good luck hun xx

sounds good to me hun fingers crossed. x

FIngers crossed for you hun,

Wait a few days and re test with FMU, x x x

Like others have said wait a few days and test again.

Got my fingers crossed for you, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back