Beginning of AF or possible implantation...

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Ok went to the toilet this morning and when i wiped there was pinky colour on the tissue, I can not say what the consistancy was as I had just peed (sorry TMI)
It was definatly a pink though not red, I also checked my CM after the toilet visit and there was no blood.
What could this be? I think I am around 21 days in to cycle and 6-7 dpo.

if you have regular cycles i doubt its af and could be possible implantation bleed did you do any opk so you know for sure when you ovulated af is normally 14 days as an average

It certainly sounds like a textbook implantation - congratulations! :)

:pray: Yep I did the OPK, I was showing a faint 2nd line Friday 8th, Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th then had a strong 2nd line Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th then went back to a very faint line on Wednesday 13th which is when I stopped testing.
I do not have regular AF's as of yet as I recently came of the implant so I *think* AFis due around the 25th.

This does sound promising hun :) but be careful getting your hopes up too much as if it's not you'll be so upset.

Good luck and lots of babydust! xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

This does sound promising hun :) but be careful getting your hopes up too much as if it's not you'll be so upset.

Good luck and lots of babydust! xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Is it normal to have a bit of cramping and to feel freezing if it is implantation? :eh:

Babes cramps are normal but it 'is' FREEZING today! lol!

I don't think that's a symptom...

xx

Babes cramps are normal but it 'is' FREEZING today! lol!

I don't think that's a symptom...

xx

I am all cuddled up in a blanket and need to go out and pay a cheque in for hubby but I can not bring myself to go out as I am sooooo cold even indoors!!

Is there anything I can do to help the implantation to work? Or are there things to avoid doing?

I don't think there's anything you can do hun, try to relax and not get your hopes up too much, just in case. I've had a weird week (see new thread) but not pinning my hopes up. Just going to chill out, keep BDing and test on 26th. x x

Ah well you never know??

I think that the only thing not to do is anything really strenuous, and make sure you stay hydrated, as that's always good for your body.

Good luck xx

I am not sure if it is the :witch: afterall, I just went to check again and there is a very small amount of brown discharge and when I checked inside (TMI) I did get a tiny bit on return is that normal do you think?

Could be either, same happened to me and it turned out to be AF.

xx

I got pale brown discharge about a week ago but only for one day and it was a tiny 5p coin size. No AF but have had varied CM since.

As MaybeBaby said, it could be either, but you won't know til either AF arrives or you test - which isn't til 26th! ;) :)

I got pale brown discharge about a week ago but only for one day and it was a tiny 5p coin size. No AF but have had varied CM since.

As MaybeBaby said, it could be either, but you won't know til either AF arrives or you test - which isn't til 26th! ;) :)

:lol: Indeed it is!

Lol! Can't wait for OH to get home, think my OV is ending. :( :(

x

Edited to update - just checked CM, it is white again, not stretchy but may be affected by me going to the loo first! Saw a little dot of blood too but not pinning hopes on it. Feel so icky today. :( :( x

Last edited:
Lol! Can't wait for OH to get home, think my OV is ending. :( :(

x

Edited to update - just checked CM, it is white again, not stretchy but may be affected by me going to the loo first! Saw a little dot of blood too but not pinning hopes on it. Feel so icky today. :( :( x

Aww :hugs: hope you feel better soon and all these nasty feelings are a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back