Implantation?

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Last night I had 2 tiny spots of blood when I wiped (size of pin heads), half expected AF this morning but nothing yet! Had quite bad cramping yesterday like AF was on her way.

Anyone else had this symptom, and could it be implantation bleeding?

Im 10 dpo today!

Many Thanks

It could well be implantation. This can happen between 6 and 10 DPO, so fingers crossed for you! I hope AF doesnt arrive for you.

Sounds like it to me. I had it when I got pregnant last September. Test girlie :pray:

oh i hope it is :pray: i need some good news today and a new BFP would be wonderful!!

when i got a bfp with rebecca, on the firat day my af was due i had some spotting, then nothing,(i thiught my af was starting), got the same thing on last day that af would have been on my cycle, how weird :think: then i did a hpt and got a bfp.

From what I know about implantation bleeds, it is usually when the woman expects AF. Tiny spots, but no real flow...hun that sounds like IB to me! Good luck!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanks for all the replies, Im still not getting my hopes up too high yet. Tested this morning as its my birthday (got expected BFN), but then figured if it was implantation bleeding, then it would probably take a day or 2 for hormone levels to get high enough for test to show positive - Im not sure how quickly levels rise after Implantation?

Im having a bit of a party on Sat so think I will try and hold out til, and if Af doesnt show her ugly head then will test again then.......

Just been shopping for the food & drink for the party and have dreadful groin ache....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back