Beginning of AF or possible implantation...

Hiya hun, I'm on CD26. So if it's anything like last cycle, I'm halfway through but if I've just ovulated, AF is two weeks off so would make it a 40 day cycle. x

I am getting so fed up! :-(
Trying not to worry but am pretty convinced I am not PG esp after my BFN's. Thinking about ringing the GP to get the once over as my cycle has never been this long before. x

Aw hun. :( Testing is only 8 days away, but if it's unusual then it may be worth getting a blood test done. x

I know and if I OV'd on 10/11 then I am at 7DPO and I might not get an actual result until 14DPO - around 26 Oct.
You know when you just know your own body though? I sometimes feel like AF is about to come but I when go to the loo there is no sign whatsoever.
Maybe I am my own worst enemy and stressing too much! I need to chill! Maybe I should just ring the doc for a bit of peace of mind x

I think you're right - relaxxxxxxx!! :)

I think 7DPO is early, so try and hold off testing til the end of the 2ww - the 26th! Lol.

I know what you mean about feeling AF is about to arrive, I find myself thinking "Oh bugger, she's coming" but nothing at all.

Praying for a BFP for everyone! x x

Oh no Rachael! I'm so sorry hunny. :( :( x x

Massive, massive hugs to you. x

I have a feeling this is going to be a lot more stressful and a lot harder than first anticipated :wall2:
Is wanting a baby really asking for too much!? :cry:

Ahhh hun, gutted for you. I think I will be joining you shortly as I am sure witch will appear this week.
It's only cycle 1 - you have got plenty of time and can try again next cycle.
Big hugs and baby dust for next month x

was this your 1st month after having your implant out??
did you allow yourself to have a proper bleed 1st? if not this is a good thing that af arrived as you will know your LMP date now i fell pregnant straight away after having my implant removed and wi didnt have a clue how far along i was and then i bled bad 3 times and i swear this was down to not allowing my body to have a proper af

was this your 1st month after having your implant out??
did you allow yourself to have a proper bleed 1st? if not this is a good thing that af arrived as you will know your LMP date now i fell pregnant straight away after having my implant removed and wi didnt have a clue how far along i was and then i bled bad 3 times and i swear this was down to not allowing my body to have a proper af

Yeah I had it out 3 weeks ago tomorrow.
I guess it is maybe a good thing but it has confused me as it is not the right time according to how I have tried to keep track over the years. I am supposed to be on day 21 of my cycle but in the past have had cycles ranging from 29 days to well over 100!!
I dont know what or where I am now?!!

Aw hun ive only just saw your thread im so sorry, this is awfully early for your af! xxx

Aw hun ive only just saw your thread im so sorry, this is awfully early for your af! xxx

I know thats what I keep thinking, but I think the 'bleeding' is far too heavy to be implantation related so it has to be the witch. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back