Nipples!!

ZoeM

Reaction score
:wave:

Anyone else got really sore boobs that over-react to the weather conditions!!!??? :oops: :rotfl:

I am a Fundraiser and on Sunday I had to stand outside in the rain to watch the British 10K Race go through the centre of London.

...All of a sudden, my nipples behaved as they do in extreme coldness!! (it wasn't that cold) and I started to get this really horrible burning pain in them. All i wanted to do was rip by blessed bra off!! :rotfl: It was so bad it made me feel sick and I had to go home early!!

..Bloody boobs!!

Zoe

10 wks today

I had exactly the same problem from week 5-14 with both pregnancies. I have never heard anyone else talk about it either.

I called them 'nip attacks!' They would sometimes last over 30 mins and have me in tears. There was nothing I could do to stop the pain, I just had to ride it out. The cold did seem to trigger the attacks, but like you said, it didn't have to be very cold.

I am very very sympathetic. It should begin to get better soon!

I didn't have any morning sickness so it some way I consider myself to be lucky!

Yeh im 6 weeks and my nipples are soooo sensitive! Hurt all the time always erect and the slightest touch makes me cringe in pain! Just wana let them lose lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back