need your help girls im goin crazy

jemz24

Reaction score
first of - few days after OV i got a lil bleed so i thought it was ib.
then started to get symptoms
increased boob size, sore nipples
crampin 2 wks b4 AF is due and still got to this day
extreme tiredness
hungry/thirsty
backaches
nausea

im a week late (AF)
i tested on day 6 got a bfn

i still got cramps and big boobs not sore anymore just get the odd twinges.

can u tell me if u think im pg or not, judgin by the HPT aswell.

idnt u say u had a faint +? well that means ur preg.. do another tst.. £land 3 for 99p

i thought i did but i put it down to evap line as no noe else could see it.
even if it was the test i did yesterday was a digi so thats why im confused

Hiya,
I am no expert but have read on here that some people can take longer to show on a test. I would ask your gp for a blood test. Sorry I cnat be of more help - it does sound like you have the syptoms though

Ella

the signs sound good hun.

but it is hard to say really.

wait a few days and do another test :)

maybe next time instead of doing a digi test just do a normal clear blue... maybe im just bein weird but i dont trust the digi tests as much, technology has a habit of going wrong. from the symptoms u described, and the faint negative u got id say ur pregnant, keep us posted yeh hun? x

well i did another test with the chepie tested (not fmu) it was negative do u have to bring the wee to room temperture can it have an effect on the result.
im beginning to think that im not pg and theres something wrong.
ive started to get ewcm but not a lot only now and then not sure if its a symptom or OV. also my belly is hard :think:

It's hard to say. I've had symptoms like that in the past and got negatives only for my period to arrive a bit later. (On one occasion I was 26 days late before it decided it was a plan to put me out of my misery).

I don't feel much different this time, apart from the retching and occasional sickness.

Unfortunately it's just a bit of a waiting game. I'd test again in a few days and then, if it's negative, go to the doctor. (Equally, if it's positive, you'll need to go to the doctor).

I really hope it's a BFP though!

When i was in my late teens i had a weirdy thing happen to me...I had all the symptons of pregnancy but neg test after neg test. This went on for over a month since my last period. I finally went to the doc. I had been pregnant but it hadn't come away the doc wanted me to go for a d & C....as soon as i found that out i started to bleed loads before i even got to the hospital. i think that sometimes your desire to be pregnant is so strong that you can hold on to it ( at least thats what i think in my case). I hope i am wrong about you. But sometimes it is just not ment to be. Keep us posted ....

Big hugs

id do one with docs, mine does urine sample so time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back