Itchy Nips!

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Anybody suffering with itchy nips?

I'm a 34D (i think?) so not really huge but boy my boobs look weird. They are both full of nice blue veins, hard as a rock and my nipples tingle all day. They get so itchy i can't help but scratch them. I have to remember to do it discretely when im in public but at times i just have to scratch away.

When i take my bra off in the evenings they hurt so bad, i carry them around when i walk.

Maybe it's time to get measured again, I only bought bras about 4-5 wks ago!

Anyone else having booby trouble??

Ha ha yup i have major itchy nips made worse by the heat!!

Yeah I had this today! Annoying when your workin with customers cudnt help but scratch ;) xx

Yip I defo need measured for a bigger bra now, I'm dreading it! As for the itchy nips got these too they're a pain in the ass :) x

yep bras just annoy the hell out of me now, the only one which i feel comfortable in is a sports bra and they're not very supportive when u've got 38dd boobs!! lol

I've been suffering with itcy nipples on and off for the last 6 weeks or so too so you're not alone. Sometimes they get all dry and flaky too. lol. The joys of pregnancy.

Whenever something gets a bit irritating, I just remember what it's all for and holding a newborn outweighs all of the bad/irritating things second to none. It's amazing.

Try moisturising a little. I find it helps slightly. xx

Yup! Itchy nipples and itchy belly! Its driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!! x

My worst prob is when I get 'the nip on' it kiiiiiiilllllllllllsssss me and takes ages to go soft again (sorry TMI) lol x

He he he I'm not the only one then! ;)

I'll try moisturising more, yup

Get itchy belly too lately so glad I'm not alone in that department either.

Hard nips yup that feels weird too Ggirl ;)

Thanks girls much luv

Itchy and scratchy ;)

Mega itchy belly and occasionally it itches around the nips not actually on the nip if that makes sense! Xx

So itchy it's untrue! I've itched them so much that I now have dry flakey skin on them. Not very attractive. Trying to use Sudocrem or cocoa butter cream morning and night. Helps a bit I find. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back