Nipples

kedi376

Reaction score
Today I seem to have crusty nipples. They are dry and crusty and itch a bit.

AND as I've spent some time studying them today, I quickly tried the CD test. Last year I could only get 4 CDs onto my nipples, today I've managed 7! They've definitely grown!!

That is all :)

the CD test - I haven't done this for years! xxx

Hahahahahaha, too funny. Tho sadly not funny at all. U could hang ur coat on mine. They have been permanently stuck out for the last 21+ weeks. Yuck! Haha! Xx

Cd test!!!!! Ha ha now I've heard it all!!! Must dust off the collection!! X

Hahaha, I have never heard of the CD test! But in all seriousness, OH and I dtd the other day and afterwards he looked at my nipples and nearly had a heart attack at the size of them! They've pretty much doubled in size...!

Brilliant!!!! I'm off to collect some CD's!!! Seriously though, I have been exactly the same - mine have a bit of crusty stuff on the in the mornings (tmi) and feel like someone has pinched them most of the time... it blimmin' hurts!

I did have to dig the CDs out the cupboard as I've not bought one in ages.

Mine are also really sensitive, which is great when we dtd!

Come on ladies let me know how many CDs you can hang off your nipples!

Bizarre test! Might have to give it a go later. Although it may have to be DVDs as our CDs are still packed - even though we moved in february lol

Mine are as small as always and they were quite tiny anyway :( should I start worrying?

I never knew about any test like that lol! :D |Mind you, my boobs are too sore to go resting cds on them!! For the crusty nipples, I rub bio oil on mine and that helps.... xxx

Mine are as small as always and they were quite tiny anyway :( should I start worrying?

My nipples haven't changed at all and are quite dainty and small - OH loves them this way and was most upset when I told him they'll end up big and brown and there'll be a baby hanging off them :lol: :lol:

There may have been subtle changes, you know me though - I'd gone up 4 cup sizes and didn't really notice :roll: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back