Embarrassing question

nicki

Reaction score
This is a bit embarrassing but my nipples/areolas have gone really hard and lumpy and almost leathery!! I've only notice this today and wondering if it's normal, my boobs have grown alot, got harder and my aerolas have got alot darker which I know is quite normal but I didn't think my nips would turn to leather!!! :lol:
Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Nicki. :oops:

My nipples are very strange actually. They have been all sorts of levels of itchiness and pain. They are huge to look at and the texture is definitely different. Last week they were just extremely dry and flaky so I had to put Lansinoh cream on which worked wonders.

I don't know if they were very leathery but I have to say that it is my nipples that have gone through the most changes. At week 19 they doubled in size! :shock:

mine have gone quite a bit bigger and darker and they do have a weird texture to them lol feel almost waxy :oops: cant believe im going into this much detail also flaky and leaking occasionally :(
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Nicki

My nipples are exactly the same - I have always had small, neat nipples but now they look like dummies and are very rubbery. I know this is because they are preparing for all that sucking! They are really dark and have also spread... my boobs in general are covered in a map of blue/purple veins which are almost standing out! The joys of pregnancy are never ending!

Julia xxx

He he, i'm glad it's not just my boobies! Mine are getting huge, i hope they stop growing soon other wise people will start calling me Jordan!!

Julia, I was thinking the other day how veiny i'm getting around that area, i look a mess!

Nic.x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back