Nintendogs

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Does anyone have one? whats its name and how far you gotten with training the mutt...

Mines called Angel as she was born on xmas day... She can sit down, lie down and wave her paw, shes likes bathes and wiggling her bum lol! and shes a dalamation
x

Steelgoddess said:
Does anyone have one? whats its name and how far you gotten with training the mutt...

Mines called Angel as she was born on xmas day... She can sit down, lie down and wave her paw, shes likes bathes and wiggling her bum lol! and shes a dalamation
x

I had a lovely meal in a restaurant with the inlaws ruined once by this stupid woman on the table next to us shouting "SIT" every 30 seconds.

Sorry thats the only experience I've had with this game!

Urchin thats so funny hahaha lets hope she wasnt on a first date!!

Their not teddys their dogs tehe

xx

I have it but I don't play it

I SO wanted it for Christmas and my OH couldn't get it anywhere so I got Zelda instead. I still want it - anyone selling theirs?!

Georgia has the dog game, but shes lost it :( it came with her DS 2 yrs ago & she had about 4 dogs in one go & loved it, but now she can't find it :x

Urchin said:
Steelgoddess said:

x

I had a lovely meal in a restaurant with the inlaws ruined once by this stupid woman on the table next to us shouting "SIT" every 30 seconds.

Sorry thats the only experience I've had with this game!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Urchin, you have just brightened my day up no end. i am almost crying with laughter imagining that situation. Thankyou!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back